- 44 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Here is a guide to design the best diet plan when you are a little hard pressed on a budget.
Steps To Design The Best Budget Diet Plan:
1. Peppers For Berries: We are all aware of the multiple nutrients present in all kinds of berries but their main nutrition is anti oxidants. Anti oxidants are highly beneficial chemicals that basically 'cleanse' our body of toxins and are also highly anti cancerous. Berries have a blast of anti oxidants but they are also a tad bit too expensive for someone on a budget. No worries, get your daily dose of anti oxidants from their spicier cousins, chillies and peppers. Bell peppers and also chilli peppers have loads of anti oxidants to keep you going
2. Iron Rich Replacements For Apples: Apples are rich in iron but they can be expensive, especially off season. So you can get the iron levels of your body up by going for food replacements like guava (this fruit is cheap and has more iron than apple). Spinach, lettuce and other green leafy vegetables too are affordable yet nutritious.
3. Legumes: Not all legumes are within your budget and there are too many to choose from. However, you can supplement your best diet plan with the cheaper legumes like beans, peas, lentils etc instead of the fashionably expensive ones like black eyed beans.
4. Oats: Breakfast becoming too expensive with skimmed milk everyday? This is one the ironies that you will never understand, milk stripped of its fats costs more than the wholesome one! Anyway, if skimmed milk cannot be put on your table everyday then you will have oats in your inexpensive diet. They take little milk to dissolve or can be made with warm water too. Filling, healthy and fat free.
5. Bananas For Carbs: This amazing power food is probably your cheapest source of energy every day. If cereals are becoming too expensive for you then you can plan a inexpensive banana diet for the morning to stay fit and active
6. Sardines For Good Cholesterol: It is generally seen that fish is more inexpensive than meat. Meat with its artery clogging cholesterol is not a good diet food like fish but can get some cheap omega 3 fatty acids from sardines; it is the cheapest among sea foods.
Use these good health tips to have the best diet plan to fit your budget.