- 27 min ago When To Purchase Items And Where To Keep Broom In The House, As Per Vastu
- 42 min ago Centre Advises Isolation Of Suspected Monkeypox Cases At Designated Health Facilities
- 1 hr ago Special Cactus Recipe: How To Prepare Indian Style Cactus Fry
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 28 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- News WHO says Nearly 200 cases of monkeypox in more than 20 countries
- Sports Italian GP: Aleix Espargaro keeps Bologna bullets at the bay
- Finance 3 Stocks To Buy Next Week For Good Dividends In 1-3 Months
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Approached For Yash Starrer KGF: Chapter 3? Here's The Truth
- Technology Black Shark 5, 5 Pro Launching On June 8; Will The Gaming Flagships Come To India?
- Automobiles Hayabusa-powered Suzuki Vision Gran Turismo Concept Revealed
- Education UPSC Prelims Exam On June 5, Important Topics To Be Revised Before CSE 2022
- Travel June 2022: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Our circumstances tend to affect our clothing choices too. For instance, these days, amid Covid-19 pandemic, when we all are working and staying at home, we obviously don't wear gowns and metallic shimmering outfits (no, you can if you want to). Apart from work goals, most of us also do household chores with our domestic help on leave, and consequently, we prefer fuss-free and comfy wear over those tricky drapes and glamorous ensembles. In order to keep you fashionably inspired at home, we curate a weekly stay-at-home fashion diary. So, in stay-at-home fashion diaries, we talk about the simplest outfits that can leave you inspired, give you outfit ideas whilst you stay at home, and also most of all the outfits that you can relate to. This time, our fashion inspiration is tennis star, entrepreneur, and author, Maria Sharapova. The ace tennis player, Maria Sharapova's fashion is pretty edgy and glamorous but at home and for casual occasions, her fashion is also simple, chic, and sporty. Let's take a look at the top 6 really simple fashion goals from Maria Sharapova.
Maria Sharapova's Dark Caramel Trackee Set
While Maria Sharapova wore this dark caramel trackee set as she ventured out, you can also wear an outfit like this while you are at home. Her trackee set came from the label, Pangaia and this ensemble is particularly ideal if you are staying in the colder region or in winters. Maria's outfit looked absolutely comfy and something in which you can perform any task. She paired it with a pair of complementing shoes with socks. Also, she completed her look with a neat ponytail.
Maria Sharapova's Sleeveless Top And Trousers
If it gets too hot all of a sudden and you want to make use of wardrobe basics, you can go for an outfit like Maria Sharapova's. The Wimbledon champion wore a sleeveless top that had blue stripes on a white base and she teamed it with navy-blue trousers, which complemented her top. She also tied a trouser around her waist and carried a basket with vibrant blooms. The makeup was light and natural and the sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
Maria Sharapova's Golden Pants Set
If you want to relax and unwind at home, you can wear a lounge wear like Maria Sharapova's. The tennis star wore a soft golden shirt with folded sleeves and paired it with flared golden metallic trousers. It was a striking and at the same time soothing combination. With a Whiskey Sour cocktail in her hand, Maria Sharapova gave us an insta-worthy moment. This time, she accessorised her look with a delicate neckpiece. Her makeup was highlighted by matte pink lip shade and the middle-parted blonde tresses completed her look.
Maria Sharapova's Top And Straight-Fit Trousers
So, it is the official meeting time via Zoom or Google Meet and you want to look formal in an instant, this look of Maria Sharapova's is what can inspire you. Maria wore a sleeveless white cotton top and teamed it with high-waist brown trousers, which were straight-fit and belted on one side. While she didn't wear any footwear, you can wear a pair of flats or formal shoes with this attire. She completed her look with neatly-combed tresses.
Maria Sharapova's Flared Shirt And Denims
Now, once in a while, we all want to dress up even if we are at home. Maria Sharapova looked stylish but comfy in this outfit combination of hers. She wore a collared brown shirt with puffed sleeves and breezy silhouette and teamed it with straight-fit denims. You can achieve this look with an oversized shirt (borrow your brother's seriously) and denims. Maria paired her ensemble with black and ivory sandals. She carried a smart clutch with her and accessorised her look with a gemstone-studded ring. The tennis star accentuated her makeup look with pink touches and made a neat bun to round out her avatar.
Maria Sharapova's Jumpsuit With A Shrug
For a visit to a gallery, Maria Sharapova wore a black jumpsuit and teamed it with a metallic light shirt-shrug. She looked amazing and cool, and her two outfits came from Raquel Allegra and Celine. She colour-blocked her attire with white-hued Nike sports shoes. She carried a smart black purse from 3.1 Phillip Lim. Maria notched up her look with delicately-layered neckpieces and wrapped up her look with a bun.
So, which attire and look of Maria Sharapova's inspired you the most? Let us know that.
Picture Source: Instagram
- women fashionTennis Star Maria Sharapova Inspires Us To Try The Dewy-Fresh Wet Makeup Look This Winters
- fashion trendsPriyanka Chopra, Maria Sharapova And Dua Lipa Surprise Us With Their Fashion At The British Fashion Awards
- fashion trendsTennis Player Maria Sharapova Wows Us With Her 4 Stunning Fashion Moments!
- fashion trendsMaria Sharapova Announces Engagement; Here Are Her Fashion Moments With Her Fiancé
- fashion trendsTennis Star, Maria Sharapova Shows Us How To Up The Fashion Bar With Her Classy Outfit
- insyncSerena Guarding Her Diamond-Hair-Clips At A Party
- pulseThe Worlds Richest Youngsters Under 25
- womenTennis Legend Chris Evert Reveals She Has Ovarian Cancer And Is Undergoing Treatment
- womenChinese Tennis Star Peng Shuai: All You Need To Know About Her Disappearance And Comeback
- fashion trendsFrench Open 2021: Serena Williams Is Making Quite A Statement With Her Green And Grey Sports Shoes
- womenSania Mirza Talks About Marriage, Motherhood And Matches In Latest Issue Of Femina
- fashion trendsSania Mirza Speaks Up About Self-Love As She Flaunts Two Lovely And Sophisticated Outfits