- 16 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 18 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 18 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 20 hrs ago Bhuj Promotions: Sonakshi Sinha Makes A Strong Case For Party Wear Fashion With Her 5 Outfits
- News How a Kerala trans woman’s death highlighted need for urgent revamp of sex reassignment surgery
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Sydney McLaughlin in a class of her own
- Movies When Aamir Khan Visited Hrithik Roshan's House To Convince Him To Sign Rang De Basanti!
- Finance 3 Stocks To Buy With Strong Potential Upside Over 17% Suggests ICICI Direct
- Technology Amazon Tecno Pova 2 Quiz Answers: Win Rs. 1,000
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Serena Williams has reached the second round of the French Open 2021. The tennis player won us with her powerful performance in the first round and known for her on-court fashion too, Serena opted for a neon-green sports outfit this time. The brand ambassador of Nike, Serena Williams also had the attention of the viewers with her sports shoes. So, let's talk about her outfit and sports shoes too.
Speaking about her outfit, Serena wore a full-sleeved top with zipper. Her top was striped and she wore matching shorts with black waistband. The asymmetrical overlay on her shorts added an interesting dimension to her attire. She also wore neon-hued wristbands, which made for a perfect sports accessory. Now, let's decode her sports shoes, which have become talk of the globe.
She wore neon-green and grey sports shoes that were accentuated by positive messages such as, 'I will not stop' and 'I will never stop fighting'. The shoes also feature 'RG' initials, which is short for Roland Garros and her daughter's name, Olympia. The curly ponytail with a headband completed her look. Serena Williams looked amazing and hope she has a good tennis season. So, what do you think about her ensemble and look? Let us know that.