- 22 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News SBI PO Main Exam Result 2019 expected on this date
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Movies Karan Johar Calls Out A Troll Who Mocked His Sexuality!
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
At a glamorous pre-Wimbledon party, the tennis ace was constantly checking and touching her hair, and the reason for her getting fidgety turned out to be her diamond studded hair clips.
It was just before she was about to get clicked with her sister and current champion Venus, former champ Maria Sharapova and top seed Ana Ivanovic, that the 26-year-old former World No1 revealed her head-concern.
“These hair clips aren"t fake diamonds – they are real. I don"t want to lose one on the grass," The Daily Express quoted her, as saying.
The bash was held by the Women"s Tennis Association at London"s Kensington Roof Gardens