- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 14 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 15 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 15 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Redmi Smartphones Offers And Discounts During Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Bollywood's most gorgeous couple, Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan are the one of the most popular couples in the country and they not only give us couple goals but also inspire us to elevate our fashion. The lovely couple is often seen complementing each other in colour-coordinated outfits
Recently, they attended the VoguexNykaa India's first-ever Power List 2019 in Mumbai, where they caught all the attention as they twinned in royal black outfits. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode it.
Gauri Khan donned a cut-sleeved V-shaped plunging neckline black sari-gown dress, which came from Amit Aggarwal's collection. Styled by Anaita Adajania, her fitted-silhouette ensemble was accentuated by sculpting detailing on the shoulder and sharp pleats, which gave us sari vibes. The diva's fusion outfit also had a sheer sequin pallu featuring a long trail, which added dramatic quotient to her look. Gauri kept her jewellery-game minimal and upped her look with sharp contouring marked by filled round brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, contrasting green-hued eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade. Gauri Khan let loose her side-parted shoulder length curly locks.
On the other hand, King Khan looked handsome as he complemented his wife in matching coloured ensemble. Basically, he donned a pulled-up sleeve notch-lapel one-buttoned blazer, which was accentuated by overlap detailing, flap pockets, and a pocket-square. The actor teamed it with matching pants and completed his look with a pair of formal black shoes. The yellow-hued wrist watch spruced up Shah Rukh Khan's look.
The two looked perfect together and definitely impressed us with their fashion game. They won the Most Stylish Couple of the Year Award. What do you think about their outfits? Do let us know in the comment section.