- 35 min ago 7 Surprising Benefits Of Working Out With A Partner
- 1 hr ago Janhvi Kapoor And Arjun Kapoor Grace The Ramp In Fascinating Outfits At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour
- 1 hr ago How Does Alcohol Affect Your Workout?
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Fashion Playlist Includes A Louis Vuitton Campaign And Two White Outfits
- Sports Boxing: Haryana girls showcase a clinical performance at Khelo India 2020; U17 girls bagged 6 gold medals
- News CISF jawan posted at Mukesh Ambani's Antilia shoots himself, dies
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 - Ticket To Finale Task Is Announced, Deepika Das Wins The First Medal
- Technology Exclusive: IQOO To Launch Smartphone In February, Sets 1 Million Sales Target
- Finance Best Travel Credit Cards in India
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Gauri Khan always grabs the limelight with her rich traditional outfits. However, interior designer, Gauri's de-glam side is quite amazing too. Her everyday fashion is very relatable and trendy, but not quite trendy like Bollywood industry divas. Her fashion, on the contrary, is distinctive and pretty casual too. Gauri Khan is effortless and so natural. So, on her birthday, we have decoded some of her off-the-carpet casual looks for you.
So, Gauri Khan wore an all-black ensemble, which consisted of a zipliner black jacket with flared sleeves and half pants. Her ensemble was classy and comfy at the same time. Gauri paired her attire with glittering heels. The makeup was nude-toned and the long middle-parted wavy tresses upped her avatar. Her look seemed accessory-free.
The Patterned Ensemble
Sometimes Gauri Khan wears trendy outfits too. For instance, her patterned green and black flared top with multi-hued tights combination was such a stunning style statement. She wore something we could try out too. The makeup was natural and the signature wavy tresses wrapped up her casual avatar.
The Green Jacket
You can trust Shah Rukh Khan's wife to give you some last-minute fashion goals. Gauri also knows how to rock wardrobe basics. So, she paired her white tee with dark blue denims, and she wore a green military-style jacket with her ensemble. Well, with this attire, she made a strong case for colour-blocking. The pink and blue sports shoes went well with her attire.
The Breezy Dress
With this attire, Gauri Khaninspired us to don a breezy dress on a hot sunny day. Her dress was enhanced by dotted patterns and dipped in an ivory hue. Her ensemble seemed super comfy and she looked pretty in it. This time too, Gauri kept her look jewellery-free. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones and glossy pink lip shade. The middle-parted copper tresses completed her look.
The Sheer Top And Denims
Well, Gauri Khan notched up her sassy quotient, as she clicked her pic with friends from the industry. She wore a sheer white top that was translucent, knotted, and subtly done. Gauri paired her white top with blue denims and accessorised her look with a dazzling ring and delicate neckpiece. The makeup was marked by glossy red lip shade. The sleek middle-parted tresses spruced up her look. The large frames completed her look.
So, which attire of Gauri Khan'sdid you like the most? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section. Happy birthday, Gauri Khan!