- 13 min ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar Have Mid-Week Party Wear Goals For Us
- 43 min ago 7 Science-backed Benefits Of Maca Root, Its Nutrition, Healthy Recipes And Side Effects
- 1 hr ago Athiya Shetty's Traditional Outfits Are What You Should Invest In For This Wedding Season
- 3 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Abhishek And Aaradhya Give Us Traditional Outfit Goals
- Movies Allu Arjun And Trivikram Srinivas's Remunerations For Ala Vaikunthapurramloo Revealed?
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Tata Tiago Facelift Spotted Testing Ahead Of Next Year Launch, Features Larger Grille
- News BSNL-MTNL merger may be completed in 24 months
- Sports Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy: Focus on Dhawan, Shaw in Super League stage
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Technology Facebook Launches Meme-Making App For iOS Users
- Finance SEBI Hikes PMS Min Investment Requirement Limit; Cuts Rights Issue Process Time
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Shah Rukh Khan's wife, Gauri Khan has been giving us a lot of flashback moments these days. The prominent Interior Designer and producer took to her Instagram account to share a special moment with us, and it was a very fashionable moment. Well, she designed one of Shah Rukh Khan's looks from the movie, Baazigar and the look was specifically from the famous song, Ye Kaali Kaali Aankhen. Gauri Khan shared a still from the movie, where Shah Rukh Khan is seen in a retro street-style avatar shaking a leg with co-star, Kajol.
So, what did Gauri Khan design for Shah Rukh that caught our interest? To begin with, the fact comes as a surprise because while Gauri Khan's fashion sense is impeccable, she is not a fashion or costume designer really but she designed a rather interesting look. So, as per the caption, Shah Rukh Khan's outfit for the iconic song consisted of a pair of jeans, legwarmer tee, bullet belt (reminded us of the legendary villain Gabbar from Sholay), and a red shirt. She captioned the pic as, "Can't believe I designed this look in the 90s....Those jeans, #legwarmer tee, bullet belt and a red shirt thrown over. The hand painted jeans were my favourite."
View this post on Instagram
Can’t believe I designed this look in the 90s 😁 ... Those jeans, #legwarmer tee, bullet belt and a red shirt thrown over. The hand painted jeans were my favourite. #Gaurikhandesigns has come a long way! Major throwback.. @iamsrk @kajol
A post shared by Gauri Khan (@gaurikhan) on
Well, those hand-painted black jeans caught our fancy too and we wished we owned something like those pair of famous jeans. Whilst, the one leg of the jeans was dipped in a matte black hue, the other leg was a vibrant splash of colours. Now, Gauri Khan with this pic, left us with something stylish to ponder on this weekend. Also, we loved how she played with colour-blocks by pairing contrasting hues - red, white, and black. It must have been some fun costume designing session for Gauri Khan, and Shah Rukh Khan totally acced this quirky look. Apart from Shah Rukh Khan, even Kajol's all-pink attire consisting of pyjamis paired with an embellished sleeveless dress was eye-catching and together they made us think of the early 90s fashion.
Earlier, Gauri Khan had also shared a pic of her mother with Shah Rukh Khan and son, AbRam Khan. Here Shah Rukh and Ab Ram are seen in colour-coordinated white and blue outfits. So, how did you find Gauri Khan's-designed look for Shah Rukh Khan? We absolutely liked Shah Rukh Khan's look.