- 25 min ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 39 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- Movies Salman Khan Does Not Narrate Scripts To His Father Salim Khan Because The Latter Never Trusts Them!
- News Don’t have a choice: Govt rebuffs 5 states, unwilling to implement citizenship law
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Gauri Khan wore a modern traditional attire for the pre-wedding bash of Isha Ambani. She selected a colourful number by Falguni & Shane Peacock and looked resplendent. The prolific interior designer, Gauri wore a lehenga for the occasion and beckoned us to wear a fun and light number for the celebratory occasions.
Her outfit of the night consisted of an encrusted bustier that was beautifully embellished in gold and she teamed it with a structured skirt that was enhanced by multi-hued floral patterns. Her skirt was meticulously detailed with myriad hues and threadwork. She draped a sheer dupatta that matched with the hue of her blouse.
Gauri teamed her outfit with an elegant pendant neckpiece, which featured a precious stone. She also notched up her look with a delicate bangle and bracelet. The makeup was highlighted by a nude lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her ethnic avatar.
We thought Gauri Khan looked beyond amazing. What do you think about her outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.