TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Gauri Khan wore a modern traditional attire for the pre-wedding bash of Isha Ambani. She selected a colourful number by Falguni & Shane Peacock and looked resplendent. The prolific interior designer, Gauri wore a lehenga for the occasion and beckoned us to wear a fun and light number for the celebratory occasions.
Her outfit of the night consisted of an encrusted bustier that was beautifully embellished in gold and she teamed it with a structured skirt that was enhanced by multi-hued floral patterns. Her skirt was meticulously detailed with myriad hues and threadwork. She draped a sheer dupatta that matched with the hue of her blouse.
Gauri teamed her outfit with an elegant pendant neckpiece, which featured a precious stone. She also notched up her look with a delicate bangle and bracelet. The makeup was highlighted by a nude lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her ethnic avatar.
We thought Gauri Khan looked beyond amazing. What do you think about her outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.