Gauri Khan wore a modern traditional attire for the pre-wedding bash of Isha Ambani. She selected a colourful number by Falguni & Shane Peacock and looked resplendent. The prolific interior designer, Gauri wore a lehenga for the occasion and beckoned us to wear a fun and light number for the celebratory occasions.
Her outfit of the night consisted of an encrusted bustier that was beautifully embellished in gold and she teamed it with a structured skirt that was enhanced by multi-hued floral patterns. Her skirt was meticulously detailed with myriad hues and threadwork. She draped a sheer dupatta that matched with the hue of her blouse.
Gauri teamed her outfit with an elegant pendant neckpiece, which featured a precious stone. She also notched up her look with a delicate bangle and bracelet. The makeup was highlighted by a nude lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her ethnic avatar.
We thought Gauri Khan looked beyond amazing. What do you think about her outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar