- 41 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of New Zealand tour due to shoulder injury; replacement to be named at a later date
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Last Chance To Buy Best Mid-Range Smartphones With Discounts
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Shah Rukh Khan's wife and celebrity interior designer, Gauri Khan has not only impressed us with her creative and distinctive aesthetic sense but also with her impressive fashion sensibility. Recently, the stunning lady attended the one year anniversary of the beauty brand, BollyGlow. She graced the event in a stylish black dress and wowed everyone. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the event, Gauri Khanopted for a cuff-sleeved plunging neckline black pencil dress. Her midi dress was accentuated by structured silhouette. Well, her black-hued attire was a cross between flowy and crisp. Gauri teamed her attire with a plunging double-layered necklace, which added to the classy avatar and with this, she gave us a style goal of the day. She completed her look with studded pointed heels, which were enhanced by golden beads. The My Name Is Khanproducer left her mid-parted layered streaked tresses loose. She sharply contoured her cheekbones and jawline. Filled round brows, kohled eyes with heavy mascara, glittering eye shadow, soft blush, and light pink lip shade rounded out her look of the day.
We really loved Gauri Khan's black dress. She looked elegant and sophisticated. But we didn't like her makeup game as we thought it was a little too dewy with lots of contouring . So, she did impress us on the fashion front but her makeup disappointed us.
What are your thoughts on Gauri Khan'sstunning outfit? Unlike us, did you like her makeup game? Do share your opinions with us in the comment section.