- 6 hrs ago How To Prevent Oily Eyelids From Ruining Your Make-up
- 7 hrs ago What Causes Chest Pain During Pregnancy And How To Treat It?
- 7 hrs ago Is Homemade Baby Food Safe? A Guide To Make Baby Food At Home
- 8 hrs ago Aamna Sharif In Colourful Crop Top-Skirt And Floral Printed Crop Top-Skirt, Which One Is Prettier?
- Sports Oleksandr Usyk v Dereck Chisora: Contrasting styles should provide Halloween fireworks
- News Sky gazers set to witness Blue Moon today: All you need to know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 30 Highlights: Rubina, Jasmin, Nishant & Kavita Get Nominated In ‘Tabadla’ Task
- Technology Honor 10x Lite Officially Unveiled: What Are The Highlights?
- Finance RIL Q2FY21 Profit At Rs. 9567 Crore; Drops 15% YoY
- Automobiles 2021 Triumph Trident 660 Roadster Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
Alaya F gave us her debut showstopper moment at the Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020. She walked the ramp on day four of the ongoing fashion week. The Jawaani Jaaneman actress graced the ramp for SVA by Sonam & Paras Modi, who presented their collection, 'Galeecha'. Their collection was about traditional Indian and Mughal style designs as well as Persian prints with a twist. Alaya's attire was contemporary and featured pattern play. So, let's decode her attire and look.
So, Alaya looked stunning in her separates, which we felt were perfect for wedding and reception ceremonies. Her ensemble consisted of a full-sleeved blouse and flared skirt. Her blouse was accentuated by intricate motifs and floral prints. The skirt was highlighted by blue and pink striped patterns. It was a gorgeous ensemble and Alaya F accessorised her look with chic danglers.
The makeup was marked by pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The subtle kohl upped her look and the wavy highlighted middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar. Alaya F looked amazing. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.