- 3 hrs ago Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2021: Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan And Other Actresses At Their Fashionable Best
- 7 hrs ago Can Babies Be Depressed? Causes, Symptoms And Treatment Of Baby Depression (Paediatric Depression)
- 8 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Sparkling Jewellery With Up To 70% Off; Pick Your Favourite Jewellery
- 13 hrs ago Omicron Variant: India Revises Guidelines For International Travellers; State-wise Guidelines
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 13: Can You Answer The Question That Made Shweta Bachchan & Navya Naveli Win Rs 25 Lakh?
- Finance This PSU Company Announces Rs. 9.01/ Share Dividend: Check Record Date If You Want To Add It To Your Portfolio
- News Delhi-Dehradun economic corridor: Soon, you can reach Delhi from Dehradun in just 2.5 hrs
- Sports Junior Hockey World Cup 2021: Germany dash defending champions India's hopes in semifinal
- Automobiles EVRE & Mad About Wheels To Add 500 EV Chargers Over The Next 3 Years
- Education Maharashtra TET Interim Answer Key 2021 Released, Steps To Check Maharashtra TET Answer Key At mahatet.in
- Technology Moto G51 5G India Launch Officially Teased; First Phone With Snapdragon 480+ Chip
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Bollywood actresses always leave us speechless with their sartorial choices, be it in casuals or gowns. The divas, who recently grabbed our eyeballs with their stunning looks are Nora Fatehi and Alaya F. They both opted for bodycon outfits. While Nora slayed in a blue embellished gown, Alaya dazzled in a little black dress that costs INR 4.5K and is worth-buying. So, let us take a close look at their attire and find who looked more impressive.
Nora Fatehi In A Blue Embellished Gown
Nora Fatehi was dressed to slay in a full-sleeved turtle-neck royal-blue gown, which came from Naeem Khan's label. Her gown was beautifully embellished and had shimmer to it while the thigh-high side slit added to the stylish quotient. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, she teamed her bodycon gown with a pair of golden high heels from Christian Louboutin and accessorised her look with silver-toned earrings from Vandals. Nora let loose her side-parted highlighted curled locks and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, shimmering eye shadow, and red lip tint.
Alaya F In A Little Black Dress
For the recent event, Alaya F was dolled up in a sleeveless plain little black dress, which came from the label Runaway. Her INR 4.5K bodycon dress featured a thigh-high side slit that added bold quotient to her look. Styled by Sanam Ratansi, the actress completed her look with criss-cross detailed golden heels and notched up her look with minimal jewellery. Sharp contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, mascara, pink eyeshadow, highlighted pink cheekbones, and pale pink lipstick elevated her look. Alaya let loose her mid-parted wavy hair and looked awesome.
So, whose bodycon outfit did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram