- 8 hrs ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 9 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 9 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 13 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs SRH: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible 11, Match prediction
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale: Discount Offers On Realme 8s 5G, Realme C21Y, Realme Narzo 30 5G, And More
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Nora Fatehi's sartorial choices, especially gowns, are always worth-admiring. Be it for red carpet or for her appearance on reality shows, she is often seen dressed in beautiful gowns and taking internet by storm with her stunning pictures. Recently, for the latest episode of Dance Deewane Season 3, where Madhuri Dixit is a judge, Nora got dolled up in a sheer blue ravishing gown and shared a set of pictures on Instagram. In the pictures, as she flaunted her dreamy look in blue, she reminded us of our favourite character Elsa from Frozen and we couldn't stop staring at her. So, let us take a close look at her complete attire and decode it.
So, as Nora Fatehi joined Madhuri Dixit in the latest episode of Dance Deewane, she was seen acing her ravishing look in a full-sleeved crew-neck light-blue sheer gown, which came from Naeem Khan's label. It was a body-hugging gown. Her gown was accentuated by puffed-shoulder, shimmery accents, stone-studded patterns, and sheer detailing. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, the Street Dancer 3D actress teamed her dreamy gown with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with silver-toned delicate long earrings and rings. Her jewellery came from the labels The Tiana and Ayana and she upped her look with white nail paint.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Nora sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, mascara, light eye shadow, soft blush, and glossy pink lipstick spruced up her look. The Bhuj actress left her mid-parted wavy tresses loose and applied hair gel that made her hair looked wet and shiny.
We absolutely loved this stunning look of Nora Fatehi. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Nora Fatehi's Instagram