TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Recently, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan graced the Longines event in Kuwait and she radiated oomph and glamour. The actress looked divine in her golden gleaming gown, which came from Fjolla Nila's eponymous label. Her attire was definitely glamorous and nuanced by sharp accents. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, the fashion diva wore a mermaid gown, which came from the New Year 2019 collection of the designer. This gown of hers featured kaftan sleeves and was backed by modern perspectives. It was one of the best outfits Aishwarya had sported in the past couple of months. Her ensemble was accentuated by shiny rock embellishments. It was a figure-flattering number and was detailed with fish-cut. The gown was also enhanced by ruffled edges, which was an interesting dimension.
The prolific actress accessorised her look with chic rings and delicate earrings. The makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a muted pink lip shade and purple eyeshadow, which truly notched up her avatar. She also wore a Longines watch, which was classy and went well with her avatar. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, what do you think about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's ensemble? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.