- 25 min ago Excited For Bigg Boss 14? Well, Gauahar Khan’s Powder Blue Gown From The Promo Will Excite You More!
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2020
- 13 hrs ago ICW 2020: JJ Valaya’s Gorgeous Ottoman-inspired Outfits Are A Break From Minimalism
- 14 hrs ago Are You DOOMSCROLLING For Information? It Can Impact Your Mental And Physical Health!
- Technology OnePlus 8T Price In India Revealed Ahead Of Launch; Is It Worth The Expensive Price Tag?
- Finance Why Banking Stocks Have Crashed? Should You Buy Now?
- News Shiv Sena attacks Kangana Ranaut, BJP amid farmers' protest over farm bills
- Movies Ali Fazal Says He Is Proud Of Richa Chadha After She Takes Legal Action Against Payal Ghosh
- Sports Kings XI Punjab owner Ness Wadia wants better use of technology in IPL 2020
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Automobiles MG Hector Dual-Tone Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.84 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
At a recent event, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was spotted wearing an olive green suit, which we thought was pretty unusual in terms of structure. It was an anti-fit pantsuit that seemed fuss-free. It was casual wear and looked more like streetwear.
Her outfit of the day included a long coat that was flared and featured exaggerated sleeves and her bottoms were a bit voluminous too. Yes, it was rare to see Aishwarya in something anti-structure but then she pulled it off with a lot of confidence. She paired her ensemble with black-hued strappy heels, which went well with her attire.
While her attire was all things cool, her makeup was not something that complemented her ensemble. Had her makeup been nude-toned, it would have looked better. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a bold red lip shade and eye shadow. Though, the sleek burgundy tresses added to her look. However, the gold neckpiece spruced up her avatar. Aishwarya looked pretty but there were a few minus points about her look. How did you find her look? Let us know that in the comment section.