- 30 min ago Kangana Ranaut Looks Resplendent In Her Beautiful Red Lehenga At Her Brother’s Wedding
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Malaika Arora: Top 5 Jaw-Dropping Fashion Statements Made By The Diva In 2020
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 October 2020
- 15 hrs ago What Happens In Crush Syndrome? Know About Its Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Management
- Sports Pele at 80: How the 1970 World Cup propelled Brazil into the global conscience
- Movies Neha Dhupia, Angad Bedi Take Daughter Mehr For A Stroll On The Beach In Maldives; Share Lovely Pics
- News Bihar Election 2020: NDA government did nothing for Bihar, says Rahul Gandhi
- Finance Onion Prices Surge To Rs 100/kg Ahead Of Festivities
- Technology iOS 14 Review: Complete Visual Overhaul With Improved User Privacy
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Crysta Awarded 5-Star Safety Rating By ASEAN NCAP
- Education NEET Counselling Dates 2020: Explore NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2020
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was once again the showstopper for Manish Malhotra and this time the gorgeous diva brought the curtains down in Doha. The actress walked down the ramp as a finale showstopper at the Fashion Weekend International 2018 in Qatar. A dear friend and a muse of the designer, Aishwarya looked resplendent at the show.
Well, it is always a special moment to see Aishwarya sashaying down the ramp and she always leave fashion connoisseurs speechless. And this time was no different, as Aishwarya dazzled the audience with her elegant walk and dramatic gown.
She wore an ombré gown that was every inch theatrical and represented the sensibilities of women, unapologetic about their sensuality. It was a divine number crafted for a woman of substance, who defies the stereotypes. Kept in tune with the latest trends, the gown was radiantly embellished and sequinned. It was updated with red-hued appliques on the neckline area and featured sheer cape or kaftan sleeves, which made her attire more breathtaking.
Her outfit also featured nuanced details in terms of intricate 3D embellishments and meticulous floral threadwork. The waves of ruffles at the end of the handcrafted gown enhanced the jaw-dropping effect. It made Aishwarya's attire fiercer and outstanding. We must say that this was one of Manish Malhotra's best outfit ever.
Her makeup was bold and gave definitions to her look. It was accentuated by heavy kohl, highlighted cheekbones, and muted-toned lip shade. However, it was her hairdo that grabbed more attention. Her puffed hair was tied into a romantic bun and adorned with deep blue flowers, which we thought perfectly complemented her avatar.
So, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan totally gave us an outstanding outfit of the day. We are at a loss for words, are you too?