- 32 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was once again the showstopper for Manish Malhotra and this time the gorgeous diva brought the curtains down in Doha. The actress walked down the ramp as a finale showstopper at the Fashion Weekend International 2018 in Qatar. A dear friend and a muse of the designer, Aishwarya looked resplendent at the show.
Well, it is always a special moment to see Aishwarya sashaying down the ramp and she always leave fashion connoisseurs speechless. And this time was no different, as Aishwarya dazzled the audience with her elegant walk and dramatic gown.
She wore an ombré gown that was every inch theatrical and represented the sensibilities of women, unapologetic about their sensuality. It was a divine number crafted for a woman of substance, who defies the stereotypes. Kept in tune with the latest trends, the gown was radiantly embellished and sequinned. It was updated with red-hued appliques on the neckline area and featured sheer cape or kaftan sleeves, which made her attire more breathtaking.
Her outfit also featured nuanced details in terms of intricate 3D embellishments and meticulous floral threadwork. The waves of ruffles at the end of the handcrafted gown enhanced the jaw-dropping effect. It made Aishwarya's attire fiercer and outstanding. We must say that this was one of Manish Malhotra's best outfit ever.
Her makeup was bold and gave definitions to her look. It was accentuated by heavy kohl, highlighted cheekbones, and muted-toned lip shade. However, it was her hairdo that grabbed more attention. Her puffed hair was tied into a romantic bun and adorned with deep blue flowers, which we thought perfectly complemented her avatar.
So, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan totally gave us an outstanding outfit of the day. We are at a loss for words, are you too?