- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 31 January 2023: Check Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 10 hrs ago What Is Heteroflexiblity? What It Means To Identify As Heteroflexible? Know The Indentifiable Signs
- 13 hrs ago 5 Healthy Morning Drinks To Start Your Day With – That Is Not Water!
- 14 hrs ago How To Prepare Lip Smacking Soya Chunks Stir Fry Recipe
- Finance Pre-Budget: Jobs Remain Elusive, 'Quality Jobs' Even More So
- Technology OnePlus Nord 3 Specifications, Design Leaked; Bigger Display, New Features Expected
- Movies BB16: Fans Upset With Shiv Thakare After He Claims ‘Sumbul Ne Kaam Nikaal Liya’; Say ‘This Wasn’t Expected’
- Sports ONE Fight Night 7: John Lineker Believes He Has Fabricio Andrade Worked Out Ahead Of World Title Rematch
- Education Career Opportunities available in Book Publishing Industry in India
- News The importance of iCET in Indo-US relations and why NSA Doval is attending it
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio Classic Prices Hiked - Now Rs 65,000 Dearer
- Travel Delhi-Mumbai Expressway: An Engineering Marvel
Her beauty is universal, quite literally. So being named the most beautiful woman in the world, not only at the Miss World pageant, but on various occasions over the years, it definitely must show, right? And in the case of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, it does!
The most beautiful woman in the world keeps it real on social media. The actress' Instagram posts aren't that frequent, but you'll see sweet pictures of her family and glam shots when she does. And in those very few pictures, we still get to see what a striking beauty Miss Rai still is.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skincare Routine
1. Moisturise - in & out
"It's moisture out and moisture in," she says of her beauty routine to Vogue, explaining her mantra as drinking lots of water and moisturising properly. In other words, hydration is key!
2. Beauty and well-being come from within
The key to well-being, like beauty, is from within. "Be comfortable in your skin and be your best friend; enjoy being who you are, and it's important to be happy! You've got to feel it from within, and that's what it is. The rest can be put together, but what you exude is who you are, and it's important to feel good to look good."
3. DIY skincare all the way
Even the most beautiful woman prefers DIY skincare. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan loves skincare products, but she loves DIY skincare recipes, too, to brighten and moisturise her skin.
"A pack with besan, cream, and turmeric, a massage with honey and curd, a banana face mask, and milk and almond oil face packs." Her go-to ingredients are antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients you can find at home, according to her interview with IndiaToday.
DIY face pack 1: How to make Aishwarya Rai's besan, cream, and turmeric face pack
- Put two teaspoons of besan in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Add a little cream.
- Make a paste by mixing them all.
- Put it on and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Then rinse off and moisturise.
- For best results, use it twice a week.
DIY face pack 2: How to make Aishwarya Rai's banana face pack
- Mix half a banana with one tablespoon of honey (optional).
- Mix it well and then apply it to your face and neck.
- You can leave it on your face for 15 minutes or longer, depending on how dry your skin is.
- Wash it off with lukewarm to cold water.
DIY face pack 3: How to make Aishwarya Rai's milk and almond oil face pack
- Add one teaspoon of almond powder to 2 teaspoons of raw milk.
- Mix to form a smooth paste.
- Apply the pack all over your face.
- Rinse off with cold water after 10-15 minutes.
- bollywood wardrobeAishwarya Rai Bachchan Birthday Special: 6 Voguish Looks By The Former Miss World
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif, Kriti Sanon, Aishwarya Rai, Madhuri Dixit, Suhana Khan Shine At Manish Malhotra's Diwali Bash
- make up tipsAnanya Panday To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, 8 Diwali Makeup Looks Of Stars Perfect For Your Festive Look
- bollywood wardrobeAishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Ponniyin Selvan Looks Speak Royalty; Know More About Her Goddess-Like Style
- bollywood wardrobeBarbiecore Trend: Ananya Panday To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Celebs Love Wearing Pink
- bollywood wardrobeAishwarya Rai Bachchan Steals The Show At A Runway Event, Even If In Underwhelming Outfits
- fashion trendsBrother Makes Michael Cinco-Inspired Blue Fairytale Gown For Sister And It Is So Spectacular!
- bollywood wardrobeAishwarya Rai Bachchan Birthday: Abhishek Bachchan Shares Fashion-Perfect Moment With Wifey
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 5 Times The Diva Showed How To Slay In Red Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeAe Dil Hai Mushkil: On The Movie’s 4 Years, Anushka Sharma’s Channa Mereya Bridal Look Decoded
- bollywood wardrobeNeeta Lulla Shares The Backstory Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Lehengas Created For Jodhaa Akbar
- bollywood wardrobeAishwarya Rai Bachchan's Latest Lookalike On Tik Tok Pretty Much Dresses Like Her As Well!