- Sports Pakistan pacer Naseem Shah body shames cricketer during Bangladesh Premier League match - Watch video
- Movies Home Remedies For Glowing And Flawless Skin By Josh Creator Swapna
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
- Technology Oppo Reno 8T Series Introduced In Vietnam Ahead Of India Launch On February 3
- News Stop seeing through ears and brain: Visva Bharati University to Mamata Banerjee
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Finance Jump Of Upto 15% From This Mid Cap Stock
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
So, what does it take to create a perfect Diwali look? An ethnic outfit? Well yes, but you can opt for a fusion or Indo-western attire, too. Now to complete your festive look, you must flaunt an ultimate festive makeup look too. And for that perfect Diwali makeup inspiration, let Bollywood divas including Ananya Panday, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and others guide you over it!
Here's a list of Bollywood divas who flaunted some interesting makeup looks that make an ideal choice for your festive look:
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Want to go for a minimal, natural makeup look this Diwali? Then get inspired by Aishwarya's nude undertone makeup that is accentuated with a touch of kohl-rimmed eyes. It's best suited when your outfit is heavily embroidered or extra blingy!
If you prefer a hint of glow through makeup, then Tamannah Bhatia's subtle glam makeup look is a perfect choice for you. Opt for a soft pink palette and accentuate the lips with a glossy pink lip colour.
If you are deciding on the shiny or sequin attire i.e. saree, or lehenga then keep the makeup as natural as possible. The idea is to allow the outfit to overshine and keep the rest of the look as subtle as possible. Richa Chadha's nude makeup look is the perfect reference for you!
A hint of shimmer and shine never hurt anyone, especially for the festive makeup look. Get inspired by Ananya's shimmery eyes and glossy lips makeup look. Just keep the colour palette neutral and allow eyes and lips to shine with minimal shimmer!
Like to flaunt bold lips look? Then Madhuri Dixit's bold lip makeup look is an ideal reference for you. To achieve the look, allow the lips to outshine and keep the rest of the makeup subtle and minimal. Match the lip colour with a chosen outfit or the one that compliments it.
Sara Ali Khan
Shimmery eyes are a makeup trend that works well for a festive look. Sara Ali Khan echoed the makeup rule with glittery hue for eyelids to match her outfit. This is a perfect look when you are not afraid to go extra blingy with your ensemble and makeup!
Wish to go dramatic yet alluring? Simply opt for classic smoky eye makeup like Parineeti Chopra. The eyelids and lashes can go dark to extra-dark as per your preference. Keep the lips attractive with soft tone lip colour.
If you have zeroed in on bold colour festive outfit then go for a nude palette with a hint of a matte look. Allow the eyes to speak by accentuating them with winged liner and kohl. Keep the lips subtle yet shiny with matte lip colour. And for that quintessential desi touch, apply a bindi!
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif To Janhvi Kapoor, 5 Celebs Experiments With ‘Safety Pin’ Style Trend
- bollywood wardrobeAnanya Panday’s Body-Hugging Jumpsuit Ensemble Makes a Perfect Party-Ready Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeHalloween Bash 2022: Ananya Panday, Aryan Khan, And Others Dress Up As Fictional Characters, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeAnanya Panday Slays The Indo-Western Style, We Pick 5 Best Looks!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon, Ananya Panday, And More Impress With Their Ethnic Fashion At Sonam Kapoor’s Diwali Party
- bollywood wardrobeEkta Kapoor’s Diwali Bash: Ananya Panday, Kangana Ranaut, And Others Attend The Party In Traditional Style
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan, Ananya Panday, Kartik Aaryan, and Others Flaunt Ethnic Look At T-Series Diwali Bash
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Diwali Bash: Ananya Panday, Rakul Preet Singh, and Others Give Major Festive Fashion Goals
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2022: Karan Johar, Ananya Panday, Kriti Sanon's Ethnic Style For Ayushmann Khurrana's Diwali Bash
- bollywood wardrobeFDCI x Lakmé Fashion Week 2022: Ananya Panday Shines In Blazer Dress At Pankaj And Nidhi Show
- bollywood wardrobeDurga Puja 2022: Alia Bhatt To Bipasha Basu, Durga Puja Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- bollywood wardrobeLokmat Most Stylish Awards 2022: Ananya Panday, Abhishek Bachchan, Vidya Balan Dazzle At The Red Carpet