For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
- Cut 450 gms Lamb into small pieces
- Chop 4 Tomatoes
- Chop 4 Onions
- Cooking Oil, salt and water as required
Make Paste :
- Ginger – 1 piece
- Green Chillies – 12 nos
- Garlic Flakes – 4
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Coriander Leaves – as required
- Make a paste of 12 green chillies and 1 piece of ginger, 4 garlic flakes, 1 tsp of cumin seeds and coriander leaves.
- Heat oil and add chopped onions to it, fry it until light brown.
- Add the paste on flame high.
- Once oil is visibly separated from the blend add lamb and salt to it.
- Once the meat is tender add tomatoes and little water.
- Cook it for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Cut tomato into ring shape and garnish it.
Now serve yourself and your family to the deliciousness of Lamb Chilly Fry.
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 12:51 [IST]