- 12 min ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- 57 min ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- 1 hr ago Umang 2020: Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor, And Other Actresses In Stunning Lehengas
- 2 hrs ago 8 Things You Can Say To Your Partner And Make Them Feel Guilty For Cheating On You
- News NPR dangerous game, a precursor to NRC: Mamata Banerjee
- Movies ‘Shabana Azmi Is Sedated, But Is Coherent And Talking Normally,’ Says Boney Kapoor
- Automobiles Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G Leaked Images Reiterates 108MP Vertical Quad-Rear Cameras
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup 2020: Team India's Full Schedule, Venue, Timings at U19 World Cup in South Africa
- Finance 8 Good and Safe Best Demat Accounts to Open
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Haryana In 2020
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
Doesn't matter if you have a full of a face full of make-up, a funky hairdo or you are wearing a shimmery attire, a neon nail paint always attract your attention. And such was the case when Jahnvi wore a stunning neon yellow nail paint in her latest Instagram post.
Janhvi wore a strapless solid purple dress with a plunging neckline in the post. Her make-up was the usual subtle smokey eye look that accentuated her eyes. The full-coverage based topped off with flushed cheeks made up for a fresh and dewy look. She finished off the look with a nude lipstick. And then she imbibed the world's newly found love for neon shades with her nails.
Her nails were a perfect contrast to her purple dress. Neons have been in trend lately. With various make-up brands coming up with lipsticks and eyeshadows in neon shades, this has truly been one of the major beauty trends this year. And why wouldn't it? Neon shades make a powerful statement. It is not a shade you can tone down. It is out there.
So, what is it you can take away from this look of Janhvi's? That you don't need to be OTT to make a statement. A touch as simple as a neon nail paint to the look can make it distinctive and impeccable.