Besides worrying about skin and looking for options to achieve a flawless skin, hair is the next precious thing for any woman. Every woman desires to have long, strong, and beautiful hair. And, for that, she tries a number of things - right from going to various salons to home remedies.
Speaking of hair care, did you ever know there are these tiny, pretty, delicious, and juicy red-coloreds-balls that can do wonders for your body and hair? Yes, we are talking about cranberries!
These small balls of joy are widely used in beverages, juices, desserts, health drinks, etc. They are also extremely healthy and should be included in the daily diet on a regular basis. Cranberries are a great source of making hair naturally beautiful, strong, shiny and lusciously thick. Cranberries are very healthy and beneficial when it comes to hair care.
Cranberries are a rich source of water, phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants which benefit our skin, hair and all the internal organs. They are also a great source of different types of vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin E, and vitamin K. Also, sodium, iron, phosphorus, and other minerals can be consumed through cranberries.
To know more in details, let's have a look at the benefits of cranberries for hair.
Benefits Of Cranberries For Hair
Shiny and glossy hair: Very few people know that the minerals present in cranberries can give naturally glossy and shiny hair. Rinsing the hair with cranberry juice twice or thrice a week can give the hair a lusciously thick look and the hair looks voluminous.
Relief from itchy scalp: Who likes an itchy and infected scalp? None of us, I guess! The antibacterial nature of cranberry can help in curing dandruff and an itchy scalp. Adding some cranberry juice to your hair masks, shampoos, hair cleansers, etc. can help in curing an itchy scalp.
Naturally red hair colour: The trending fashion of hair colouring is taking over and blooming in the market rapidly. But the ammonia and the harmful chemicals present in the hair dyes are damaging the hair vigorously. But cranberries can solve your problem naturally as the work as a natural hair colour. The red pigment present in cranberries can give a natural red hue to your hair without any side effects. Applying cranberry juice for 2-3 days continuously can give you naturally red hair.
Let's have a look at how you can make cranberry hair masks at home for beautiful, strong and shiny hair.
How To Make Cranberry Hair Mask At Home?
Cranberry and egg hair mask for itchy scalp
• 2 raw eggs
• ½ cup cranberry juice
How to do
1. In a bowl, take the egg white and the cranberry juice and beat it properly.
2. Make a thick paste by blending them both and apply it on your hair with the help of a brush or your hands. Make sure that you apply it properly on your hair.
3. After applying the mask, massage your hair for 5-7 minutes and let it dry for 15-20 mins.
4. After it dries off, wash your hair properly with a mild shampoo and cold water or lukewarm water.
5. Using this hair mask twice or thrice a week can easily help you get rid of an itchy scalp and also dandruff.
This hair mask works well for the itchy scalp because of the anti-inflammatory properties of cranberries.
Cranberry and mayonnaise hair mask for shiny hair
• ½ cup cranberry juice
• 1 cup mayonnaise
How to do:
1. In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise and cranberry juice and blend it properly making a thick paste.
2. Apply the mask properly and evenly on your hair, especially on the scalp.
3. Let it dry for 15-20 mins.
4. After it dries off, rinse it off with a mild shampoo and cold water or lukewarm water.
Applying this hair mask twice to thrice a week will make the hair very shiny, strong and beautiful.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar