Believe it or not, the kind of blush you use with your lipstick, does matter. You can't just pair a coral blush with a pink lipstick. So, we'll tell you how to find the perfect shade of blush for each lipstick.
If you pair the wrong blush shade with a lipstick, you can end up looking quite unnatural and it just looks off, kind of like a clown. Just using any random blush will not work at all.
So yes, you would need to own more than just one blush if you like experimenting with lipstick shades.
Here's a guide to what shades of blush go well with your lipstick shades.
With red lipsticks the best option would be to go for a blush that has a slight orange or coral tone to it. You could even go for a bright pinkish red shade if the shade of red you are using is a bright one. For deeper reds, go for brick red shade of blush.
For any pink lipstick, a pink blush with any undertone would go well. This is the most flexible type of blush to use with most lipstick shades.
Peach toned blushes go best with coral lipsticks. Any peach pink shade of blush works well here.
This can be a little complicated especially because nude lipsticks can have varying undertones. For pinkish nudes, go for a light, dusty pink shade, and for browner nudes, go for an earthy sort of shade. Pink and brown should never be paired together.
Berry toned blushes go well with wine lipsticks. You can even go for pink blushes with this. So, your pink blush is definitely a multitasking blush.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?