- Automobiles Here’s How You Can Fix Car Glass Scratches
- Finance This Factor Compelled EV Automakers To Hike Prices
- Sports 6IXTY 2022: Chris Gayle is brand ambassador, Universe Boss to play for trophy named after him
- Movies Ben Affleck's 10-Year-Old Son Crashes Rs 3 Crore Worth Lamborghini; Father-son Duo Spotted With Jennifer Lopez
- News PV Narasimha Rao Birth Anniversary: All you need to know about ‘modern India’s Chanakya’
- Technology Amazon OnePlus Nord 2T 5G Quiz: Answers, Prizes And More
- Education BSSC 1st Inter Level CCE 2014 Final Result Released, Steps To Check To Bihar 1st Inter Level CC Exam Result
- Travel Peb Fort Trek, Maharashtra - Complete Guide
Believe it or not, the kind of blush you use with your lipstick, does matter. You can't just pair a coral blush with a pink lipstick. So, we'll tell you how to find the perfect shade of blush for each lipstick.
If you pair the wrong blush shade with a lipstick, you can end up looking quite unnatural and it just looks off, kind of like a clown. Just using any random blush will not work at all.
So yes, you would need to own more than just one blush if you like experimenting with lipstick shades.
Here's a guide to what shades of blush go well with your lipstick shades.
With red lipsticks the best option would be to go for a blush that has a slight orange or coral tone to it. You could even go for a bright pinkish red shade if the shade of red you are using is a bright one. For deeper reds, go for brick red shade of blush.
For any pink lipstick, a pink blush with any undertone would go well. This is the most flexible type of blush to use with most lipstick shades.
Peach toned blushes go best with coral lipsticks. Any peach pink shade of blush works well here.
This can be a little complicated especially because nude lipsticks can have varying undertones. For pinkish nudes, go for a light, dusty pink shade, and for browner nudes, go for an earthy sort of shade. Pink and brown should never be paired together.
Berry toned blushes go well with wine lipsticks. You can even go for pink blushes with this. So, your pink blush is definitely a multitasking blush.
- make up tipsKriti Sanon Reveals Her Current Favourite Lipstick Shade And Here’s Her Complete Makeup Look
- make up tipsSonam Kapoor’s Peach Eye Shadow And Bright Red Lipstick Make For A Perfect Party Makeup Look
- make up tipsGet Rubina Dilaik’s Pink Monochrome Makeup Look In Just 5 Simple Steps!
- make up tipsNewly-Wed Yami Gautam Flaunts Her Post-Wedding Look In Red Vermilion, Tiny Bindi And Bright Lipstick
- make up tipsOn Neha Kakkar’s Birthday, Her 3 Party Makeup Looks You Could Steal To Glam Up Your Face
- make up tipsSonam Kapoor’s ‘Old School Glam’ Look Is All About Smokey Grey Eyes And Nude-Pink Lipstick
- make up tipsUttaran Actress Tina Datta Sizzles Up In Smokey Eye Makeup But Her Daring Lipstick Shade Steals The Limelight
- make up tips5 Amazing Makeup Tips To Take From Aditi Rao Hydari’s Instagram Feed
- make up tipsOn Suhana Khan’s Birthday, Her 3 Makeup Looks That Proves Accentuating ‘One’ Feature Can Get You Perfect Look
- make up tipsShruti Haasan Lets Her Bold Lipstick And Edgy Makeup Look Do All The Talking In These Stunning Pictures
- make up tipsMother’s Day Special: 7 Products, 7 Minutes! Daily Makeup Routine For Busy Working Moms
- make up tips‘Lip Wings’ Are The New Makeup Trend That’s Going Viral And Here’s How You Can Nail It!