- 1 hr ago Chhalaang Promotions: Nushrat Bharucha Pulls Off Her Casual Outfit Stylishly And We’re Impressed!
- 2 hrs ago Navratri 2020 Day 5: Know About Mata Skandamata, Puja Vidhi And Her Significance
- 3 hrs ago 20 Foods You Should Eat Every Day For Clean Arteries And Prevent Heart Attack
- 3 hrs ago Ludo: Sanya Malhotra’s First Promotional Look In Colourful Co-ord Set Is Super Chic And Refreshing
- Movies Shekhar Suman On Akshat Utkarsh's Suicide: They Won't Waste Time On Him, He's Not Going To Get TRPs
- Finance METLDEX: India's First Tradable Real-Time Base Metals Index
- News On PM Modi's address to nation, Chirag Paswan's appeal to party candidates
- Sports IPL 2020: Dhoni shouldn’t bat lower than number 5: Ajit Agarkar
- Technology Delete Facebook Account: How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: Central Government Employees Likely To Get DA Hike This Festive Season
- Automobiles Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 6,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In November
Small testicles could mean three things: Low testosterone levels, low sperm count and even high estrogen levels. In fact, it could also indicate unhealthy lifestyle and advancing age too.
Small testicles could mean three things: Low testosterone levels, low sperm count and even high estrogen levels.
Also Read: Do You Lose Nutrients Through Semen?
Small testicles could also indicate unhealthy lifestyle and advancing age too. Quit drinking, smoking, eat healthy food and get enough sleep to boost fertility.
Sperm production is proportional to the size of the testicles. So, bigger testicles produce more sperm.
When two healthy men are compared, the man with bigger testicles is said to ejaculate more semen during climax.
Also Read: Why All Men Do Not Produce The Same Amount Of Semen?
Statistics say that today, many men suffer from smaller testicles and about one in every 12 men are said to be infertile.
With age, the body loses its capacity to produce semen in high quantities. Also, testosterone production needs to be high and estrogen production needs to be low in men. Apart from the size of the testicles, certain other factors also affect the production of sperm.
One reason for the shrinkage of the testicles is low levels of testosterone. Also, if your testosterone levels dip, your testicle size may shrink a bit.
Also Read: How To Increase Your Semen Volume
After a man crosses 30, his testosterone levels may dip with each passing year. That could also cause the shrinkage.
Excessive alcohol consumption could also reduce the size of the testicles in some people. If that is the case, quitting alcohol immediately may help.
When testosterone levels dip in men, estrogen levels may dominate. Men who have high estrogen in levels may also develop breasts.
Also Read: Is Your Semen Watery?
Men who had to take estrogen (for medical reasons) experienced shrinkage of their testicles over a period of time. This clearly showed the link between high estrogen levels and small testicles.
Small testicles could cause infertility, erectile issues, obesity, man boobs and even prostate issues. But wait; not all men with small testicles are infertile. Only a doctor can test you and tell you whether your T-Levels are low and the size of your testicles is small.