- 2 hrs ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 3 hrs ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 4 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 6 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- News PM Modi set for second in-person Quad Summit, to have bilaterals with Kishida, Biden, Albanese
- Sports Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan leaves Irfan Pathan stumped, takes his banter to the next level
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Claps Back At Sangita Ghosh For Misconstruing Her Comments Over Swaran Ghar’s Dupatta Scene
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
Wondering on how to burn calories sitting on a chair? Well, there are different things that people try to do when they want to lose weight.
But have you heard about burning your calories by just watching horror movies? Well, one surely can!
You May Also Like To Read: Scary Animals That Can Give You Goosebumps!
Studies have revealed that a person can lose up to 200 calories when they watch a horror movie.
What better way to shed our fat by watching movies than struggling at the gym, eh!
Also Read: Scary Live Suicide Attempts On Social Media
Here is a list of movies that a person can watch while simply losing fat and burning calories. Check them out...
Movie Name: The Shining
Researches claim that watching this movie can easily burn upto 184 calories.
Movie Name: Jaws
This movie can burn up to 161 calories, as per the study on this topic!
Movie Name: The Exorcist
Yeah, this scary movie can easily burn up to 158 calories!
Movie Name: Alien
Researchers have claimed that this movie can easily burn up to 152 calories.
Movie Name: Saw
Well, this movie can help burn up to 133 calories!
Movie Name: A Nightmare on Elm Street
Watching this movie will easily burn up to 118 calories! Woah!!
Movie Name: Paranormal Activity
Who knew this movie can help burn only 111 calories? Too less an amount for all the screaming and fear!
Movie Name: The Blair Witch Project
Researchers have claimed that this movie can help burn over 105 calories!
Movie Name: The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
Even though this movie is scary, it is said that only 107 calories got burned during the study!
Movie Name: [Rec]
Though the numbers are not that great, even then watching this movie will burn up to 101 calories!
So have you watched all of them yet? Do let us know.
- life12 Reasons Why You Need To Leave Behind The Grudges
- life9 Things That You Can Say To People Before It’s Too Late
- life10 Perks Of Staying Single That You Need To Know
- lifeWhat Motivates You? 6 Tips To Figure Out Your Motivation In Life
- lifeKnow What Is Guilt, Reasons Behind It And Ways To Stop Feeling Guilty
- life10 Things That Can Stop You From Achieving Your Goals
- lifeSelf-Loathing: 5 Reasons That Can Trigger Self Hate
- life16 Golden Rules To Make Your Life Happier, Peaceful And Meaningful
- lifeSimple Acts Of Kindness That Can Have A Big Impact In Your Life
- life7 Reasons Why You Need To Stop Comparing Yourself With Others
- beyond love8 Subtle Signs That Will Tell You If Your Partner Is A Creep
- life9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know