- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: More satisfying as Smith, Warner and Labuschagne are there: Skipper Virat Kohli
- Technology Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone Vs Airtel: Best Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 450
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Generally, people who are sexually assaulted find it difficult to express their feelings. They search for the right words to reveal about their trauma to their close ones whom they can really confide in.
But showcasing these feelings through the form of art is quite unique and this helps a person to express their fear and disgust in a much better way; and this is what an artist has done!
You May Also Like To Read: Why People Are Obsessed With Sex??
These are the images of how well the artist has expressed about the sexual assault a person has undergone with a unique way of conveying those ill feelings in the form of artwork.
Though there are many ways by which one can portray their feelings, be it writing or enacting, art is known to also best connect with a person.
This Is An Artwork Of Emma Krenzer
She is Emma Krenzer, the artist who has painted the piece using her fingers. Check her art...
She Had A Plan…
She had chalked a plan in her mind and said, "I thought about what was true for myself, and also, what I perceived to be commonly true for people in general, when I mapped out these touches."
She Demands Justice Through Her Work
Since her art is unique, she put her thoughts in the right direction and made this masterpiece of art that shows who touched her.
"I made this project largely for myself to actually visualize the lasting impact that touch can have on an individual". Apparently, she is looking forward to making a larger series.
Way To Go, Girl!!
Do share your thoughts and comments in the comment section below.