- 37 min ago Dangers Of Indoor Tanning: Know Why Is It So Addictive?
- 1 hr ago Yashoda Jayanti 2023:Know About Date, Time, History, Worship Method, Significance, And Benefits
- 2 hrs ago What Are The Three Stages Of Labour? Is There A Difference Between A Caesarean & Normal Delivery?
- 2 hrs ago How To Get Vitamin D Without Risking Excessive Sun Exposure
- Sports Novak Djokovic equals Rafael Nadal for Grand Slam titles with 10th Australian Open triumph
- Education TANCET, CEETA 2023 registration will start from Feburary 1; Know How to Apply
- News Indian diaspora rejects "BBC's sinister and biased documentary" in US
- Movies Farah Khan Consoles A Sobbing Rakhi Sawant With A Hug During Her Mother's Funeral. WATCH
- Finance Union Budget 2023: Delicate Act Of Maximizing Fiscal Impulse Amid Consolidation
- Automobiles Bid For Mahindra XUV400 One Special Edition Crosses 1 Crore Mark – Checkout All Details
- Technology Jio True 5G Reaches Northeast India; Now Live In 191 Cities In India
- Travel What Is Sun Tourism And Why Its Trend Worries Himachal Pradesh
Generally, people who are sexually assaulted find it difficult to express their feelings. They search for the right words to reveal about their trauma to their close ones whom they can really confide in.
But showcasing these feelings through the form of art is quite unique and this helps a person to express their fear and disgust in a much better way; and this is what an artist has done!
You May Also Like To Read: Why People Are Obsessed With Sex??
These are the images of how well the artist has expressed about the sexual assault a person has undergone with a unique way of conveying those ill feelings in the form of artwork.
Though there are many ways by which one can portray their feelings, be it writing or enacting, art is known to also best connect with a person.
This Is An Artwork Of Emma Krenzer
She is Emma Krenzer, the artist who has painted the piece using her fingers. Check her art...
She Had A Plan…
She had chalked a plan in her mind and said, "I thought about what was true for myself, and also, what I perceived to be commonly true for people in general, when I mapped out these touches."
She Demands Justice Through Her Work
Since her art is unique, she put her thoughts in the right direction and made this masterpiece of art that shows who touched her.
"I made this project largely for myself to actually visualize the lasting impact that touch can have on an individual". Apparently, she is looking forward to making a larger series.
Way To Go, Girl!!
Do share your thoughts and comments in the comment section below.
- art culturePop Art Pioneer Claes Oldenburg Passes Away At 93: A Look At His Work
- art cultureGerman Visual Artist Gerhard Richter Turns 90: A Look At His Journey In Art
- art cultureRenaissance Italian Painter Sandro Botticelli's Work Sells For $45 Million At Sotheby's Auction In New York
- art cultureGreek Artist Alekos Fassianos Passes Away: Tribute
- art cultureHollywood Stars Who Paint: The Art Of 'Rocky' Sylvester Stallone
- art cultureInternational Day Of People With Disabilities: Differently Abled Artists Create 'Art From The Soul'
- art cultureFederico Fellini: Sketches Behind The Films Of The Oscar Award-Winning Filmmaker
- art cultureHow The German-Turkish Labor Agreement Influenced The Arts
- art cultureNothing Else Matters: 40 Years Of The Band Metallica
- art cultureGlobal Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- art culture20 Years Of September 11: Art About 9/11 Terrorist Attack By Al-Qaeda
- art cultureBirthday Special: German EDM Band Kraftwerk's Co-Founder Ralf Hütter Turns 75