- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Have you ever wondered why people are so obsessed with lovemaking? There are many reasons which make a person to be crazy about sex, even if they are not desperate about it. Being inquisitive about making love is something that will make certain people be misunderstood at times.
Here, in this article, we are just about to discuss some of the reasons as to why people are obsessed about making loveor even watching porn.
We're sure some of you could relate to a few options that are mentioned below, and do remember being inquisitive about making love or discussing about sex is not a sin.
Find out the reasons about the obsession people have about sex and its inquisitiveness that gives a wrong impression about a person at times.
While there are those cases too who are really addicted to lovemaking, these people can suffer from psychological effects as well.
But, we are not here to get into depth of that, as we want this article to be more on a lighter note.
No Proper Education
Though we all have had chapters about reproductive system during school time, it has been always omitted or left for the students to go through. This is because the society we live in thinks that talking or even discussing about sex is a big taboo or sin.
Out Of Curiosity
This is a common thing in teenagers when they are exploring their sexuality and their preferences, even without learning the basics of what happens during the act. They believe that if you haven't had sex by a certain age, it can make you a social outcast! Well, yes there are people who do believe in this and that is why they are obsessed with sex.
Hearing about the experiences your friends share and trying to imitate them without any protection can land the kids into major trouble. That is how unwanted teen pregnancies and the world's youngest parents are born! This sex obsession has led to a lot of teen pregnancies lately.
Banning Sex Education
As the hormone level is at the peak for teens, they would be waiting to explode if they are given a chance to make love. If they are stopped for something, the curiosity in them just increases and so does their desperation level. So, educating kids on sex will help solve this issue.
Everything Is Available Online
Due to curiosity, most of us often turn to Google for all our answers. Be it for the first-timers or the videos or even information on how to abort kids naturally, the dictionary is huge, we must say. Hence, all search for these topics and this further leads to people being obsessed with sex.
It's All Mouth-To-Mouth Words That Create This...
When a friend explains about the best time they've had with their partner in bed, they would not share the intimate details of protection or other stuff. Instead, the word "pleasure" sticks onto ones brain and hence a person looks out for reasons to explore this and starts being obsessed with sex!
Whatever said and done, there are people who would read this, comment as well as share, but there are a few out there who would have read this to just kill their curiosity!