- 36 min ago Monthly Horoscope: November 2020
- 1 hr ago Weekly Horoscope: 01 November To 07 November
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 01 November 2020
- 11 hrs ago How To Know If You Are Really Hungry: Tips To Identify And Prevent
- Movies Happy Birthday Ishaan Khatter: These Childhood Pictures Of Shahid's Actor-Brother Are Just Adorable
- Technology Hamraaz App Download: How To Download Hamraaz Army App Latest Version?
- Finance BOB Cuts Lending Rates, Union Bank Slashes Home Loan Rates
- News Any attempt to unilaterally change LAC status quo unacceptable: Jaishankar on border row with China
- Sports Virat Kohli admits Royal Challengers Bangalore were not brave with the bat
- Education ICAI Admit Card 2020: How To Download ICAI CA Admit Card November 2020
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp Bikes & Scooters Festive Offers: Benefits Available On Select Models
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
When a woman is pregnant, it brings in a new meaning to her life. It is an immense pleasure of carrying a little soul inside her. Though the 9 months journey is not an easy task, the end result of seeing the baby's face fades away the pain.
But what if we tell you that there is a woman who is pregnant for the last 9 years and has not given birth to the baby yet!
For sure this is hard to believe on how it is even possible, but yes a woman who looks pregnant for years now has stunned the world.
Check out on the details of this bizarre incident where the woman looks heavily pregnant for the last 9 years.
This woman named ‘Beryl Romain' of England looks 8 months pregnant for the last 9 years but the actual fact is that she is not! But wondering what makes her look this way?
Well The Answer Is…
The reason behind her looking pregnant is because of a deadly disease that she is suffering from. Reports claim that she is suffering from uterine fibroid due to which her stomach has swelled up to 18 inches!
She Has Consulted Many Doctors…
It is said that she had apparently consulted many doctors all over the world but there is no curable treatment for her disease. Most of the doctors advised her to get her uterus removed.
She Did Not Wish To Do So!
Even though she was advised to remove her uterus she did not wish to do it and instead tried different herbal treatments from a traditional practitioner in Ghana, West Africa.
The Results Were Devastating!
After trying out the herbal tricks to get cured of her condition, she realised the brutal fact that she could never become a mum as her condition had only become worse and she turned to surgery finally!
She Chose Surgery Finally
Beryl finally had surgery to remove her fibroids and her womb which was in a really bad state. She said that it is devastating to think she won't have the same choices as other women.
Many Women Suffer From This Condition
Researchers claim that around 50 in every 100 women develop fibroids by age 50. This condition generally develops in obese women and most of the women are unaware of this condition until they undergo a routine gynaecological examination.