Even though we are living in a liberal society where people are more vocal about their sexual preferences and genders, there are certain things that remain a taboo when it comes to discussion and one such topic is discussing your private parts!
Even though this is one of the most important parts of our body, we should have the knowledge about it.
Learning on your own is just not enough, as you should have an insight into your partner's private parts too, especially if you are sexually linked to them to make the experience a better one.
You May Als Like To Read: Why Do Only Women Show Their Privates In Movies
Here are certain things that a man needs to know about a woman's private parts and it is all about the "V".
These are some of the intruding facts that can simply blow your mind...
It Is Just Not What You See!
One needs to understand that unlike men, a woman's sexual organs are a bit more complex. To understand in a layman's term: "The exterior part of the female's sexual organs is referred as the vagina".
The vagina is actually just the muscular passageway that connects the vulva to the cervix. The outer visible part of the vagina is composed of the labia, clitoris, urethra and vaginal opening.
Women Can Give Men STD Even If They Use A Condom
Most of us believe that a condom can avoid transferring of STDs. But the fact is that men can catch sexually transmitted diseases even if they use a condom. This is due to the contact of the skin of the vulva that can touch the infectious skin of the scrotum and men can catch herpes, molluscum contagiosum and even the most disgusting pubic lice as well!
It’s Different For Every Woman
Just the way every woman looks different, they have different things down there. Be it the colour, or the shape, or even the smell, everything varies in the lady parts of women.
The Hair Down There Has Three Functions
A girl starts growing hair on her private parts when she hits puberty. Though pubic hair may seem to be unnecessary, it actually has three important reasons for its existence.
- Firstly, it protects the vagina.
- Secondly, it sends signals to potential partners that you are biologically ready to procreate.
- And last but not the least; it helps in attracting the opposite sex as it is full of pheromones.
The Pain During Intercourse Is Quite Common
Experiencing a certain amount of pain during sexual intercourse is a common thing. Around 30% of women feel pain during the last session of intercourse. A condition, known as vulvodynia is responsible for the chronic pain during sex. To avoid this pain, one needs to use more lubricants, comfortable make-out positions and many other things.
The Vagina Can Grow In Size When Aroused
It is not only a man's penis that increases in size when he is aroused, a woman's vagina is also said to increase in size. During arousal, it can expand to around twice as big as its original size. This process of expanding is called vaginal tenting.
It Can Come Out Of Your Body
In severe cases, the vagina protrudes out of the body. Due to weakened pelvic muscles, the rectum, uterus or the bladder is said to push out the vagina. This is a condition which is known as the ‘vaginal prolapsed'. This condition can usually happen in rare cases after natural childbirth. C-section is better to avoid in this condition.
It Cleans Itself
Did you know that the vagina can cleanse itself? Using cleansers to clean the vagina causes more harm than good since it throws the pH levels out of balance. Scientists reveal that there are more bacteria in your mouth than the vagina, so all that you need is just water and soap and stay away from infections!
Wish to read these types of interesting facts, then do share them with us in the comment section below.
- Elephant Rushed To Rescue Her Caretaker When He Was Attacked!
- Kid Giggles Every Time His Parents Kiss Each Other
- Funny Video Of Thief Breaking His Leg While Trying To Break In
- Crazy Video Of Hairless Chimpanzees Fighting
- Beautiful Father-daughter Moment Shared During The Bride's Dance
- Reality Check Of Things That You See Online: They Are Far From Reality
- Man Got His Penis Removed As It Was A Hindrance For Getting A Tattoo
- Real Life Story: Customer Refused To Tip Waiter With A ‘Muslim Name’
- Video Of Crows Having Sex With A Dead Crow!
- What Does The Last Alphabet Of Your Name Reveal About Your Personality?
- Real Life Story Of A Man Who Walked 14 Miles To First Day At Work & Was Gifted A Car By The CEO
- Happy Birthday Nelson Mandela: Here Are 6 Unknown Facts About Him