- 37 min ago 14 Telltale Signs Your Boyfriend Is In Love With Your Friend
- 1 hr ago Can Coronavirus Cause Damage to The Central Nervous System
- 2 hrs ago Coronavirus: Difference Between A Dry Cough And A Wet Cough
- 3 hrs ago Juhi Chawla’s Patterned Attire Is What We All Want To Invest In After The Lockdown
- Movies Dayanand Shetty On CID Re-Run: ‘From 2016 Channel Was Hell Bent On Somehow Killing The Show’
- Sports Moody picks Rohit, Warner as world's best T20 openers
- Technology OnePlus 8 Price Revealed Ahead Of April 14 Launch: Most Expensive Phone From OnePlus
- News Don't use alcohol-based hand sanitisers before lighting candles or diyas on Sunday: Govt
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Automobiles Revv To Offer Free Cars To Doctors & Healthcare Workers During Lockdown: Available In 5 Cities
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Being pregnant is a great feeling, and being pregnant with twins is even more a greater feeling along with a big responsibility. Imagine a day you walk into the clinic for a regular checkup and all that you see is that your unborn twins are having a cute little fight in the womb!
This is something very rare that was captured on camera! A doctor was using a new technology as part of a London medical study where she examined a pregnant woman and scanned to find out that the twins were actually having a cute little fight inside the womb.
Also Read: A Man Accidentally Adopted A Wolf!
The identification of the woman or the sex of the babies has not been revealed.
The new technology that the doctor had used in this case is called cine-MRI scan; and this is done to study twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome.
This "twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome" occurs when the twins share a placenta that contains abnormal blood vessels. This is something that can cause one of the twins to get less nutrients than the other.
Okay, let's not get into too much of technical details here and instead enjoy this adorable video of the twins fighting inside the womb.
In this you can see the little smaller sized twin kick the bigger twin, and it looks like he/she needs his/her own space. The elder one does not retaliate initially, but gives it back soon.
Also Read: What Does Dreaming About Snakes Mean?
Guess all this happens when the twins share the same placenta. Most of the mothers who have seen the video can relate to their children fighting to get the best spot on the couch or get the best seat.
So, check out this adorable video to relate it with your experiences :) :)