- 5 hrs ago Durga Puja 2020: Know What Is Durga Balidan And Its SIgnificance
- 8 hrs ago Dussehra 2020: Muhurta, Legends And Significance Of This Festival
- 9 hrs ago Ayudha Puja 2020: Here's The Muhurta, Puja Vidhi And Significance Of This Festival
- 10 hrs ago What Is A Padsicle? How To Make And Use It To Soothe Postpartum Pain
- Sports Sunrisers Hyderabad captain David Warner says the defeat against Punjab hurts but need to move on
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Nitish most preferred CM candidate; Tejashwi not far behind
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman Khan Questions Jaan's Friendship With Nikki Tamboli
- Finance After Failed Delisting, Vedanta Board Approves Interim Dividend
- Technology Realme 100W Soundbar Review: Powerful And Immersive Audio On Budget
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Automobiles Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Being pregnant is a great feeling, and being pregnant with twins is even more a greater feeling along with a big responsibility. Imagine a day you walk into the clinic for a regular checkup and all that you see is that your unborn twins are having a cute little fight in the womb!
This is something very rare that was captured on camera! A doctor was using a new technology as part of a London medical study where she examined a pregnant woman and scanned to find out that the twins were actually having a cute little fight inside the womb.
Also Read: A Man Accidentally Adopted A Wolf!
The identification of the woman or the sex of the babies has not been revealed.
The new technology that the doctor had used in this case is called cine-MRI scan; and this is done to study twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome.
This "twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome" occurs when the twins share a placenta that contains abnormal blood vessels. This is something that can cause one of the twins to get less nutrients than the other.
Okay, let's not get into too much of technical details here and instead enjoy this adorable video of the twins fighting inside the womb.
In this you can see the little smaller sized twin kick the bigger twin, and it looks like he/she needs his/her own space. The elder one does not retaliate initially, but gives it back soon.
Also Read: What Does Dreaming About Snakes Mean?
Guess all this happens when the twins share the same placenta. Most of the mothers who have seen the video can relate to their children fighting to get the best spot on the couch or get the best seat.
So, check out this adorable video to relate it with your experiences :) :)