- 4 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 5 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 6 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 6 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Movies Amitabh Bachchcan’s Throwback Picture With Kareena Kapoor Is The Cutest Thing On Internet Today!
- Sports Bangladesh bans Shahadat Hossain for five years for assault
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
You shouldn't consume more than 2300 mg of sodium a day. In fact, if you have health conditions like BP or heart issues, only 1500 mg of sodium is allowed.
Most of us eat more than that. We carve for salty foods. And sometimes, excess sodium in the body gives you a bloated feeling. You tend to feel uncomfortable.
Sodium makes your body retain water. That is why you feel bloated. In such a case, you can follow some tips to feel normal by flushing out excess sodium. Here are they....
Also Read : Check Out The Health Benefits Of Not Eating Salt
Drink water. How much? Actually, drink two and a half ounces of water for every kilo of your body weight.
Suppose if you weigh 70 kilos, you might need to drink around 18-20 glasses of water. Don't flush it, just sip it. If you are confused about how much water to take, simply drink more water than usual to flush out sodium.
Eat a banana. You need more potassium; banana contains this mineral. A cup of banana gives you around 800 mg of potassium. You can also eat tomatoes and dried apricots.
Get at least 4 grams of potassium on a daily basis. High levels of potassium can release sodium. If you are pregnant, don't follow this tip.
Also Read : Here Are Some Foods That Help To Remove Excess Salt From Your Body
Try to go for a walk and sweat it out. The excess sodium can leave your body through sweat. But keep hydrating your body in the process.
Don't eat any salted snack like chips or nachos. Incoming sodium levels will dominate the outgoing sodium levels and the overall levels won't dip.
Also Read : Here Is How You Can Find Out The Signs Of Excessive Salt Consumption
Lie on the floor and raise your legs above your body level. Use a pillow for elevation or keep your feet on the wall.