- 16 min ago Love The Idea Of Hand-Painted Apricot Tulips On Your Suit? Malavika Mohanan Has An Outfit Goal For You
- 1 hr ago Your Party And Wedding Hairstyles Sorted Ft. Yashika Aannand; Check Out Her Pretty Looks!
- 1 hr ago What Is Typhoid Fever? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Complications, Treatments And Prevention
- 1 hr ago ‘Tis The Season Of Cute Dresses, Proves Aditi Rao Hydari, Mouni Roy, And Mira Rajput Kapoor
- News Metroman Sreedharan dons Delhi Metro uniform for last time
- Movies Tandav Controversy: SC Calls For Balance As Few OTT Platforms Show Pornographic Content
- Sports India vs England: Archer misses final Test due to elbow injury, Stokes and few others have upset stomach
- Finance FDI Equity Inflow Increased By 40% During April to December 2020
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Series Qualcomm Snapdragon SoCs Launched In India; Price Starts At Rs. 11,999
- Automobiles New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- Education JEE Main Result 2021 February Session To Release Soon
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Many Indians wear copper bracelets. Both men and women wear them. Wearing copper seems to have a therapeutic effect on the body and that is why since centuries people wore copper ornaments.
If you are allergic to copper, you can skip using it but otherwise, copper seems to boost immunity and offer several other health benefits too.
Very less scientific evidence is available explaining the benefits. But still, there are no side effects of wearing a copper bracelet unless your skin is allergic or sensitive to copper. Here are some more facts.
Copper bracelets are said to relieve stiffness in the joints. Those who are suffering from osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis experience stiffness.
They may find some relief after trying a copper bracelet. Actually, a copper bracelet sits on the wrist. How it reduces joint stiffness experienced in other areas of the body is still a mystery.
Apart from reducing joint stiffness, copper bracelets are also said to minimise the joint pain especially in those who suffer from arthritis. (Some sources claim that copper can have an anti-inflammatory effect.
Helps In Mineral Absorption
A study claims that the micro-minerals like zinc and iron which are present in bracelets made of copper mix with sweat and get absorbed into the body. If a person is deficient in those minerals, the problem gets solved.
Better Than Supplements
Some sources claim that copper bracelets work better than supplements. The reasons could be this: micro-minerals are more effective as they can directly get into the blood stream through sweat. It can offer benefits for joints and tissues in the long run.
Copper deficiency could cause a condition known as aortic aneurysms. This deficiency could also raise bad cholesterol levels which could affect your heart health. So, wearing a copper bracelet could be healthy for your heart in the long run.
Copper has some other benefits too. It can reduce the toxic effects of other metals, it can trigger certain enzymes in the body to produce hemoglobin.
Copper bracelets also seem to make the person wearing them feel better. Copper can also slow down the ageing process as it is high in antioxidants.