Apple cider vinegar can do a lot more than just clean the stains on your floor. It contains antimicrobial properties.
What happens when you use it regularly? It can detoxify your system. Apple cider vinegar can also enhance your digestive system.
Also Read: Is Apple Cider Vinegar A Miracle Food?
But wait! Never consume vinegar directly. It has to be diluted. It is not safe to take it without water. Now, let us discuss more about apple cider vinegar and how to use it to detoxify and enhance your digestive system.
The Nutrients In Apples
What makes apple cider vinegar a healthy ingredient? Well, apples contain magnesium, calcium, potassium, iron, phosphorous and many other nutrients. The nutrients of fermented apples are what you find in vinegar.
ACV Breaks Down Mucous And Fat
The nutrients present in apple cider vinegar can do a good job in breaking down mucous and fat. This will make the job of kidneys and liver effortless.
Also Read: Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good For Weight Loss?
It Eliminates Toxins
Consuming apple cider vinegar can improve your body's ability to eliminate toxins. When your system detoxifies itself well, your overall health improves.
Use Unprocessed ACV
If you wish to use vinegar, use only unprocessed, unfiltered, raw organic apple cider vinegar. Processed vinegar might not work well.
Take 250 ml of water and add 2 teaspoons of vinegar and mix it well. Consume the mixture twice a day.
Also Read: Soak Your Feet In Apple Cider Vinegar
Take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and a tablespoon of honey and mix them to a cup of warm water. Drink it in the morning.
Can You Mix It With Juice?
If you don't like the taste of apple cider vinegar you can also mix a teaspoon of it to your grape juice and consume it. Never take more than 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar per day.
Certain side effects of excessive consumption of apple coder vinegar include stomach problems, unhealthy pH levels and damage the teeth enamel. Also, don't forget to consult your doctor before trying apple cider vinegar.
- 9 Uncommon Oral Health Problems You Didn't Know
- 7 Best Ways To Prevent Breast Cancer, Backed By Science!
- Effective Treatment For Gynecomastia Recommended By An Expert
- Alcohol Promotes Disease By Altering Oral Bacteria
- Tongue Piercing Dos and Dont's: Everything You Need To Know
- Werner Syndrome: Facts You Should Know About This Condition
- 14 Health Benefits Of Caraway Seeds
- 10 Natural Remedies To Treat Vaginal Fungal Infection
- 7 Surprising Tips From Dentists For Better Dental Health
- Surviving On One Kidney: Things You Should Know
- Bits Of These Fruit and Veggies Are Actually Good For You!
- Are Dating Apps Causing A Rise In STDs Among People?