- 19 min ago Ramadan 2021: Tips For A Stronger Immune System When Fasting
- 28 min ago Ramadan 2021: Some Myths And Facts Associated That One Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Ram Navami 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On This Day
- 1 hr ago Ajeeb Dastaans Promotions: Aditi Rao Hydari Looks Fresh And Pretty In Her Delicate Pink French Mesh Dress
- Movies Shaan Trashes Rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh's Songs; Says Anyone Can Sing Them
- Finance Subscribers of NPS and Atal Pension Yojana Increases by 23%: PFRDA
- News Haryana cancels Class 10 board exam, postpones Class 12 exam
- Technology Amazon Sony Audio Days 2021: Discount Offer On Headphones, Speakers, Home Theatre, And More
- Education MPBSE MP Board Exam 2021 Postponed For Class 10, 12 Amid Covid Crisis
- Sports IPL 2021: Williamson is coming along well, says Bayliss
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
Apple cider vinegar can do a lot more than just clean the stains on your floor. It contains antimicrobial properties.
What happens when you use it regularly? It can detoxify your system. Apple cider vinegar can also enhance your digestive system.
But wait! Never consume vinegar directly. It has to be diluted. It is not safe to take it without water. Now, let us discuss more about apple cider vinegar and how to use it to detoxify and enhance your digestive system.
The Nutrients In Apples
What makes apple cider vinegar a healthy ingredient? Well, apples contain magnesium, calcium, potassium, iron, phosphorous and many other nutrients. The nutrients of fermented apples are what you find in vinegar.
ACV Breaks Down Mucous And Fat
The nutrients present in apple cider vinegar can do a good job in breaking down mucous and fat. This will make the job of kidneys and liver effortless.
It Eliminates Toxins
Consuming apple cider vinegar can improve your body's ability to eliminate toxins. When your system detoxifies itself well, your overall health improves.
Use Unprocessed ACV
If you wish to use vinegar, use only unprocessed, unfiltered, raw organic apple cider vinegar. Processed vinegar might not work well.
Take 250 ml of water and add 2 teaspoons of vinegar and mix it well. Consume the mixture twice a day.
Take 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and a tablespoon of honey and mix them to a cup of warm water. Drink it in the morning.
Can You Mix It With Juice?
If you don't like the taste of apple cider vinegar you can also mix a teaspoon of it to your grape juice and consume it. Never take more than 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar per day.
Certain side effects of excessive consumption of apple coder vinegar include stomach problems, unhealthy pH levels and damage the teeth enamel. Also, don't forget to consult your doctor before trying apple cider vinegar.