- 3 min ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 24 min ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 54 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 1 hr ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- Movies Is Alaya F Impressed With Her Jawaani Jaaneman Co-star Saif Ali Khan's Style? Find Out!
- News Cabinet approves raising abortion upper limit to 24 weeks; bill to be tabled in next Parl session
- Finance ICICI Bank Introduces ‘iBox' For Self-Service Delivery Of Debit, Credit Cards, Cheques
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces take on Chennai Superstarz
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Remember those times when your grandmother told you about all the simple ingredients available in your kitchens that come with amazing medicinal qualities?
Many a times, we take their advice lightly and feel that natural remedies for disorders may not be effective.
However, it has been proven by experts that certain natural ingredients do provide relief from specific ailments and, sometimes, they are more effective and safer than modern-day medicines.
To remain healthy and strong, we must follow certain daily habits that can boost our immune systems and keep diseases at bay.
Along with a healthy diet and regular exercise, we can consume certain natural ingredients every day that can help us combat various ailments and infections.
Did you know that drinking turmeric mixed with hot water every morning, on an empty stomach, can bring about an incredible positive change in your health?
Also Read: Turmeric Masks To Get Fair In 7 Days!
1. Prevents Type 2 Diabetes
A research has found that drinking the hot water and turmeric solution can not only prevent type 2 diabetes, but can also reduce its symptoms in affected people, by inducing certain hormonal changes.
2. Slows Down The Ageing Process
This solution can improve blood circulation and boost the production of healthier cells, thereby slowing down the process of ageing to a great extent.
3. Prevents Cancer
Hot water and turmeric together can prevent the growth of cancerous cells in your body, as they have the ability to alkalize the cells in your body, thereby preventing abnormal multiplication of cells.
4. Reduces Inflammation
Turmeric comes with anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation in your body, thereby reducing joint pain, ulcers, sore throat, etc.
5. Reduces Arthritis Symptoms
The mixture of hot water and turmeric is known to reduce symptoms of arthritis, such as joint pain and stiffness, thanks to its anti-inflammatory nature.
6. Boosts Brain Health
Many research studies conducted on this natural combination have opined that turmeric and hot water improve cognitive function and can prevent certain disorders like dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
7. Aids In Better Digestion
The combination of hot water and turmeric keeps your digestive tract free of toxins and waste, and it also stimulates the production of healthy bacteria that line your stomach walls, thereby improving your digestion.
Just add 2 tablespoons of turmeric to 1 glass of hot water and consume it every morning and notice the changes!
The combination of turmeric and hot water works as a health potion that can nourish your body and keep various disorders at bay.
Read more about how turmeric and hot water combined can help improve your health, here.