- 8 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 9 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 17 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies The Gurmeet Choudhary Foundation Opens First Post COVID-19 Care Centre In Bihar
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Turmeric is one of the time tested beauty ingredients. It has numerous benefits for your skin. Turmeric masks can cure acne and act as a natural antiseptic for your skin. However, more than all its other benefits, turmeric is valued for its ability of skin lightening. If you take the case of a tropical country like India, a majority of people want to be fair. Fair skin is almost an obsession.
Actually there is hardly any better way to get fair skin than turmeric masks. It is natural and absolutely safe for your skin. Turmeric ubtans are also used as a part of wedding rituals in Hindu marriages. In fact, without the sacred touch of haldi, a bride is not considered auspicious enough to take pheras. The fact that turmeric enhances beauty cannot be questioned. On its own, turmeric is a spice that can result in skin lightening.
And even when you mix turmeric with other ingredients for different face masks, it remains a very potent skin lightening ingredient. If you have an important date, wedding or prom night coming up in a week, try natural turmeric masks to get fair in seven days. These face masks will surely show results within the stipulated time.
Here are some of the most effective turmeric masks to get fair skin.
Crushed Turmeric n Mustard Oil
Raw turmeric looks like ginger. Pour mustard oil over the turmeric bulb. Then take a heavy object like a rolling pin and crush it. Now mix the fresh juices of turmeric with the mustard oil and apply it on your face. This alone should help you get fair.
Turmeric n Milk Cream
Turmeric mask with milk cream is one of the easiest masks to get fair skin quickly. The fresh milk cream moisturises your skin and turmeric lightens the complexion.
Turmeric n Honey
Mix turmeric powder with 1tbsp honey and 1/2 tbsp all-purpose flour. Beat it with a little water to make a thick paste. Apply this on your face and neck; leave it for 10 minutes. Wash it off for radiant looking skin.
Turmeric With Sandalwood
If you want fair and spotless skin, then you need to go an extra mile. Take 1tbsp fresh turmeric paste and add sandalwood powder to it. Not add 1tbsp curd and beat the mixture. This turmeric mask also reduces acne and soothes the skin.
Turmeric n Rose Water
Mix 1tbsp rose water with turmeric powder. Now add 1/2 tbsp curd to it. Beat the mixture and apply it on your face. This turmeric face pack will relax and de-stress your skin.
Turmeric n Saffron
Saffron is a valuable spice that is found in the valleys of Kashmir. It holds the secret of fair skin just like turmeric. Grind turmeric and a few saffron strands together. Mix it with 1tsp milk and apply on your face for an instant glow.
Turmeric Face Scrub
Sometimes you need to scrub your face to remove dead skin cells. So mix 1tsp turmeric powder with 1tsp milk powder. Add 1tsp milk and oatmeal powder to it. Mix it and use this grainy mixture as a face scrub.
Turmeric n Multani Mitti
We all know that Fuller's earth or multani mitti is excellent for acne prone oily skin. Mix equal amounts of turmeric paste, milk and multani mitti. Apply this cooling face pack and say hello to glowing skin.
Turmeric With Besan
Besan is also an Indian beauty product of much repute. Mix besan, milk and turmeric paste together. Now rub you face and neck with this mixture. As you rub off the paste, the dead skin cells and dirt will wear off your skin.