- 46 min ago Does Eating Too Much Sugar Cause Diabetes?
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Radhika Apte Brings Out Her Inner Spunk With This Bold Jumpsuit
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Dazzles In Maroon Make-up Look; Get This Look Here
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Rakul Preet Singh Gives Us A Golden Fashion Moment With Her Boss Lady Attire
- Finance SBI Reduces Recurring Deposit Interest Rate By 20-25 bps
- News #StopUraniumMining: It is Centre vs State against treasured Nallamala forests
- Movies Kaappaan To Set A New Record For Suriya With Its Big Release!
- Automobiles Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Smart Water Purifier Launched For Rs. 11,999: Features, Specifications, And More
- Sports Messi eyes Raul record, Mane out to go level with Drogba - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Disorders and ailments that affect humans have a lot of negative implications on our lives. Apart from causing pain, discomfort, anxiety, etc, diseases can also hamper the quality of a person's life.
A lot of things that the affected person was able to do before being attacked by an ailment, now seems impossible to be carried out.
For example, if an individual is suffering from constant body pain, then it would be rather difficult for them to hit the gym, take long walks, etc.
Like any other ailment, body pain is also quite serious, and the constant, nagging aches at the affected areas can surely make a person's life hell!
Body pain can be caused by various reasons such as a weakened immune system, injuries, infections, viral attacks, inflammation, over-use of muscles, etc.
Whatever the reason may be, the consequent discomfort and its harmful effects remain the same for most people, if not treated right.
Body pain can also occur when there is a lot of toxin accumulation in the body, which thereby affects the muscles and bones.
So, detoxifying your system on a regular basis is very important to maintain good health.
If you are not too keen on trying out medications prescribed for body pain, as they come with side effects, you can try out this strange, but very effective rice detox remedy that can relieve body pain.
And the best part is, it can be made right at home!
Recipe To Prepare The Rice Detox
Ingredients Required: Rice grains and water
This method involves using rice to detoxify your system completely and give you a stronger immune system, plus helping you to treat body pain effectively.
The strange part is the amount of rice needed for his detox. The number of tablespoons of rice grains you use must be equal to your age!
For example, if you are 40 years old, then take 40 tablespoons of rice to use it for the detox remedy.
Using this detox on a regular basis is known to help flush out the toxins and waste substances from your intestines and your bloodstream, thereby keeping you healthy.
It is also known to reduce inflammation in the body, thus acting as a great natural remedy for body pain.
Method Of Preparation:
- Take the suggested amount of rice grains in a bowl.
- Wash it well and empty it into a glass jar.
- Fill the jar with boiled water and close the lid.
- Place the jar in a refrigerator and allow it to cool overnight.
- The next morning, drain out the water in the jar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the soaked rice grain from the jar.
- Cook the rice and consume it on an empty stomach.
- Replace the jar with boiled water and store the remainder of the rice grains in the refrigerator.
- Consume one spoon of the cooked rice every morning, until the jar is completely empty.