- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- News MHA takes control over police postings in Jammu and Kashmir
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Romance is the most beautiful aspect of human life but what if it pains to have fun in bed? Well, you would then be scared of romance and everything that is related to intercourse.
Also Read: Benefits Of Not Wearing Underwear
Generally, occasional pain or burning sensation during penetration could be ignored but intense pain every time in bed can't be ignored.
There are certain health reasons that could cause pain during the act and men should be aware of those reasons.
Also Read: Beware Of Abnormal Blood Clots
Firstly, it is better to contact your physician and get yourself examined to rule out any serious reasons. Also, it is better to stop intercourse until you find out the real reason that caused you pain when you are trying to make love to your soul mate.
Now, let us discuss about some possible reasons behind the pain.
Yes, even urinary tract infection could also cause pain during intercourse. Treatment is necessary in such a case.
Even men suffer from yeast infection. It can actually spread from a woman to a man and cause the pain. The infection in women could be due to poor hygiene or usage of certain medications.
Psoriasis can also affect the skin on the manhood and cause the pain during romantic activities.
Some men are sensitive to chemicals in soaps. Certain products cause the allergy and it could pain the manhood especially during penetration.
Certain STDs like Herpes and Gonnorrhea cause lots of pain and they may also spread to the partner when there are sores on the manhood!
Some men are born with tight foreskin which causes lots of pain during intercourse. A surgeon may solve the problem by prescribing lubricants or circumcision.
When inflammation occurs in the prostrate, men experience pain and burning sensation even when they urinate. This condition could impact a man's bed life as it could pain him.
Injuries during vigorous love making could also be a reason. When the skin gets torn or irritated, it could cause pain. It is better to avoid romance till you get the wounds treated.