- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- News ‘To silence a critic’: Rahul Gandhi backs Kunal Kamra
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 122 Synopsis: Vikas Gupta And Shefali Jariwala Enter The House Once Again!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Do you often suffer from unexplained joint pain? If yes, then there could be a few causes for your joint pain, which you may not be aware of.
The human skeletal system is an important part of the body because it forms the frame work of the body and also carries out other functions like supporting the movements, protecting the vital organs, etc.
Joints are places in the human skeletal system that connect two bones, in such a way that there is a freedom of movement.
Knees, elbows, etc., are some of the important joints of our body and also, the joints tend to get affected very quickly if they are put under constant strain.
Although joint pain is seen more in older people, this condition can affect anyone, regardless of the age and gender.
There are many causes for joint damage or pain such as injury, certain infections, osteoporosis, etc., that most of us are already aware of.
Also, here are a few surprising causes for joint damage that you may not be aware of, take a look!
1. Not Changing The Exercise Routine
Many of us tend to follow the same kind of exercise, on a daily basis, for months together. For example, just running or just weight-lifting. This habit can leave a strain on your joints, damaging them in the long run. So, it is advisable to change-up your exercise routine, from time to time, so that all parts of your body get an equal amount of workout.
2. You Being Overweight
Another reason for joint damage can be due to weight issues. Being overweight or obese can lead to the application of the entire weight of the upper body onto the knee joints, making them weaker and prone to damage over time. So, one should make an effort to lose weight and remain healthy.
3. You Do Not Stretch Often
Now, most of us do not realise that not stretching, especially after a rigorous workout session, can do a lot of damage to our joints! Even if you are not working out often, you must stretch your muscles for a few minutes every day, in order to retain their flexibility, otherwise they could become prone to damage.
4. You Over-Exercise
Yet another cause for joint damage that you must avoid is indulging in excess exercising. Too much of anything can be bad, as they say! So, working out too often can also strain your joints and could result in a damage in the long run.