- 12 min ago On Esha Gupta’s Birthday, A Look At Her Best Beauty Moments From Her Instagram Feed
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: The Top 5 Stunning Dress Moments Of The Ginny Weds Sunny Actress
- 6 hrs ago Season’s Greetings: Heart-warming Greetings, Messages For Family, Friends and Colleagues
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 November 2020
- Movies Arbaaz Khan To Star In A Horror Thriller Alongside Salman Khan's Long Time Foe Vivek Oberoi
- Technology ZTE Watch Live Smartwatch With 21-Day Battery Goes Official; Features, Price
- Sports India vs Australia 2nd ODI: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Best Playing 11 Updates
- Finance Petrol Price Surges Past Rs 82; Diesel Above Rs 72
- News Rs 18 lakh worth gold hidden as screws of power banks, switches seized at Kerala airport
- Education UPSEE 2021: AKTU University Scraps Entrance Exam, Admission Through JEE Main
- Automobiles Ather 450 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Also Introduces Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Program
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
If your body is healthy and fit, you must first thank your immune system. If you are suffering from infections like cold or fever then you must first suspect your immune system. When your immunity fails to defend your body against microscopic invaders, certain infections might occur.
Well, what weakens your immune system? Well there are several factors that may cause a weak immune system. Even lack of sleep could be one reason. This is why when you pull an all-nighter you will suffer cold or feel weak the next day.
Well, how to boost your immune system? From consuming immunity boosting foods to resting well, there are several ways to boost the functions of your immunity so that your body will defend itself well from foreign invaders.
All of us are different and so are our immunities. Your genetics, your food and your other lifestyle habits also decide how strong or weak your immune system is.
If you are repeatedly falling prey to minor infections, it is advisable to meet a doctor to figure out the reason and get yourself treated. But if you wish to first know what affects your immune system then here is a list of factors that may influence the strength of your immunity. Take a look.
We all know that tobacco comes with thousands of chemicals. This is exactly why smokers may occasionally experience a dip in their immunity levels. If you wish to strengthen your immunity, try to quit smoking.
Over-Exposure To UV Rays
Do you know that even over exposure to UV rays or other kinds of harmful radiation can weaken your immunity?
If you don't wash yourself well, if you don't brush your teeth daily and if you seldom wash your hands before eating anything, germs may invade your system easily. This may also weaken your immunity.
Over Use Of Antibiotics
Health experts say that even excessive usage of antibiotics can also reduce your immune power up to an extent.
If you exercise regularly, your blood circulation tends to get better and your immunity stays in top shape. If you are used to inactivity your immunity levels may dip.
Sleep helps your body repair itself and lack of sleep may affect your immunity because your body will seldom find time to recover itself.
Over consumption of alcohol has may side effects out of which weakening your immune system is one. Reduce your intake if you wish to stay healthy.