- 15 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 18 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- 19 hrs ago Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Alia Bhatt And Other Divas’ Light Sharara Suits For Festival Celebration At Home
- 21 hrs ago 5 Reasons Why Arguing With Your Wife Can Be A Bad Decision
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi-Nayanthara-Samantha's Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal To Start Rolling In August?
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Celery is a well known stem which is added to salads. It is a healthy treat to consume for many reasons. Experts state that this green veggie is the cure for many problems like asthma and rheumatism, as well as improving circulation and digestive disorders.
When you add celery to your daily diet, you are consuming a high source of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, E and even K. Since these leaves are packed with these vitamins, it will help to boost your immunity naturally.
The leaves are also good fro the skin as it helps in improving the skin tones and creating a natural blush to your complexion. So, here are some of the perfect ways in which this stem plant becomes an added advantage to your diet, take a look:
Celery Is High In Metabolism
Celery juice is considered to be a magical treat as it helps to boost one's metabolism overnight. Before you go to bed, drink a glass of celery juice. The next morning you will wake up feeling healthy and active.
Celery Is High In Vitamins
Celery is high in vitamins like A, C, E, D, B6, B12 and vitamin K. It also contains a good amount of thiamin, riboflavin, folic acid and fiber which is why is consumed by many to help boost the immunity levels.
Celery Helps In Weight Loss
Celery is low in calories and rich in fibre. This aids in a boosting your immunity and thus helps you to perform much better at the gym, which results in quick weight loss.
Celery Is Good For Blood Circulation
Regular consumption of celery helps in good blood circulation in the body. The antioxidants in the veggie helps to improve the blood circulation and the juice which is present in the stem aids in keeping you active.
Celery – The Best For Joints
For those who are suffering from joint aches must add celery juice to their daily diet. The minerals present in the juice helps to cure joint problems like gout and arthritis.
Celery Makes You Sleep Better
When you consume celery in the morning, it helps you keep active throughout the day. Due to this hyperactive behaviour, one feels sleepy towards the night. So, if you have trouble sleeping at night, try this simple green remedy.
Celery Is A Heart Food
The high amount of vitamin C, fiber, and other organic chemicals in the roots of celery promotes cardiovascular health. This in turn helps to boost your immunity.
Celery Is Best For Diabetics
Celery is the best stem foods a diabetic can consume to regulate the insulin levels in the body. You can either consume celery juice or simply add chopped celery to your salad.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans