- 6 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 6 hrs ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 7 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- 22 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Finance How Can Pensioners Submit Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate?
- News Rajnath Singh pays tributes to martyrs of Kargil War Memorial
- Technology Portronics ‘Power Wallet 10K: Travel Organizer With Built-in 10,000mAh Power Bank
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Sales Model-Wise Break-Up For June 2019 — 650-Twins Record Biggest Decline In Sales
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 3: A Very Surprising Eviction To Take Place Tomorrow?
- Sports Dhoni opts out of West Indies tour; to serve territorial army for two months
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
A common thought that all of us have when we see a Chinese product is that it is tasty and cheap. Do you know that Chinese foods have already found their way into your markets, your home and your body?
We are unaware of the serious facts that we are consuming Chinese poisonous fake foods thinking them to be organic foods, due to their labeling.
China is the world's largest pesticide producer and almost all of their foods are contaminated with chemicals. There is no such word like organic for foods. This can cause many diseases including cancer.
Chinese food is the worst to buy, as it can cause many health complications. To increase their profit they adulterate the food with pesticides, harmful chemicals and many other substances that can cause cancer.
You will be surprised to know that the rice you are consuming is fake artificial plastic rice and the salt you are taking is an industrial salt and not a table salt.
The worst part is that not only plastic rice is being produced in China, but also there are more products being made of this plastic, which is poisonous and harmful for your health.
Have a look at some of the foods that are made in China and are imported to your country. Therefore, avoid purchasing these foods and be safe!
Scroll down to know the poisonous foods made in China that you must avoid.
About 30 percent of garlic is imported from China. Make sure the garlic you are purchasing is not made in China, as it is filled with chemicals, pesticides and many other harmful substances. Avoid packaged garlic cartons, even if you see the label organic written on it. This is one of the famous Chinese foods available in the markets these days.
Another toxic Chinese food that got a lot of media coverage is plastic rice. This rice is made from a fake plastic - resin and potatoes. The rice does not cook like normal rice and when heated the rice remains hard. If you suspect any abnormal thing in your rice, avoid having it. The chemicals present in it increase the oestrogen levels, cause digestive issues, brain damage, and much more.
There have been claims by some website that they earn a lot by selling fake eggs. The chemicals used in producing such eggs are alginic acid, gelatin, calcium chloride, artificial colour, etc. Egg shells are made from calcium carbonate. These eggs may cause memory loss and brain damages.
For many years, industrial salt was sold instead of table salt. Industrial salt can cause hypothyroid, infertility and other health-related complications. Make sure you are not purchasing any local brand of salt that could possibly be a Chinese product.
Fake Green Peas
Fake green peas are made in China and contain sodium metabisulphite, soy beans and green colour. Apart from this, it also contains several harmful chemicals, poisonous substances and many cancer-causing substances. This is one of the harmful packaged Chinese foods to avoid.
This fish is filled with growth hormones and many harmful antibiotics to keep the fish fresh and alive. Avoid this Chinese-made fish available in your supermarket. It disturbs the hormonal balance and cause many diseases.
You can see a lot of packaged mushrooms that are white and clean, avoid buying them, as they may be imported from China. Some Chinese manufacturers are even labeling the processed mushrooms as organic in order to gain profit. These mushrooms can cause many serious health issues.
Chinese Black And White Pepper
These are the most adulterated spices in China and even you can find them in your markets. They colour mudto make it look like black pepper powder and flour as white pepper.
Almost 30% of all the apple juice bottles/cartons are imported from China. Many harmful pesticides may have been added in the juice apart from preservatives. Avoid packaged apple juice as much as possible, as it can cause more harm than doing good.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans