- 9 hrs ago Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- 13 hrs ago Can Ginger Help Prevent And Manage Diabetes?
- 14 hrs ago Besharam Bewaffa: Divya Khosla Kumar Flaunts Style In Different Western Outfits, Pick Your Favourite One!
- 14 hrs ago Alaya F Looks Awesome As Ever In Her Two Brand New Casual Outfits With A Formal Spin
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Technology Mystery Nokia Budget Smartphone Gets TENAA Certification; Might Debut Soon
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
There are many heart problems that we all suffer from. Heart attack is not the only worst thing that can happen to an individual. High heart rate is a rising heart problem that people are suffering from these days. Our heart beats faster during anxiety, stress, physical activities like running, jogging and so on.
However, when your heart beat rate is regularly fast, you need to keep a check. Tachycardia is a serious heart condition that occurs due to unexpected high heart rate. The normal heart beat count for an adult is 60-100 beats per minute. If it increases more than 100, it can lead to severe heart complications. Calculate heartbeat
Constant high heart rate increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Commonly known as rapid heartbeat, it is a condition that can be very harmful for your health and raise heart risks. Do not panic if you come to know that you are suffering from rapid heartbeat. Consult a cardiologist to lower high heart rate and bring it under control. Apart from medications, you can also try some healthy foods that are not only heart healthy but also helps cure tachycardia naturally.
Include these foods in your diet to lower high heart rate. Also, workout regularly to bring down rapid heartbeat. It not only increases blood circulation but also helps shed fat deposits in the body that can be harmful for the heart.
Here are the foods that can help lower the heart rate naturally.
Tofu is a healthy alternative to paneer (cottage cheese). Rich in calcium and vitamins, tofu is not only heart healthy but also good for dieters who are on weight loss plan.
Banana is a rich source of potassium. This mineral is very effective in lowering high heartbeat.
Raisins are also rich in potassium and low in sodium. They have been found beneficial to cure tachycardia naturally.
Green leafy vegetables like spinach is rich in magnesium. Low amount of magnesium in body is one of the major causes of high heart rate and other heart conditions.
These are heart healthy nuts that are rich in vitamins and minerals especially magnesium. Munch on these healthy nuts to reduce high heart rate naturally.
Even almonds are considered heart healthy. They are rich in antioxidants and vitamins that prevents heart conditions, lowers bad cholesterol levels and also controls food cravings.
Rich in calcium, you must include milk in your diet. Calcium deficiency is one of the major causes of high heart rate. If you want to reduce the rapid heartbeat naturally, you must have calcium rich foods and drinks.
This is another magnesium rich food that can help reduce heart rate. Magnesium maintains and regulates your heart beat rate.
Fatty fish like tuna, salmon, mackerel, herrings and sardines are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids that are good for the heart. They have been found effective in lowering heart rate.
Potassium is used by the body to conduct electricity in the whole body, including heart. Avocados are rich in potassium so, have this wonder fruit to keep your heart healthy.
Apart from reducing heart rate, tomatoes also helps get relief from heartburn. It is said that eating tomatoes cuts down the risk of heart diseases.
Garlic is considered to be heart healthy, it prevents blockage by reducing bad cholesterol levels. The antioxidants in this spice flushes out free radicals from the body.