- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 September 2019
- 13 hrs ago Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- 14 hrs ago Skincare Routine Step 4: Essence - What Is It And How To Use It
- 14 hrs ago World Patient Safety Day 2019: Significance And How Hospitals Ensure Patient Safety
- News Major changes announced in IBPS RRB PO Clerk Main exam pattern 2019
- Technology Vivo Triple Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- Sports Napoli 2-0 Liverpool: Mertens and Llorente down Champions League holders
- Movies Street Dancer 3D: Nora Fatehi Says Varun Dhawan & Shraddha Kapoor Took Her Under Their Wings
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Maybe it is a big thing for Paul Hunn, who has a Guinness record for burping 109 decibles (loudest so far) but the fact is, it is an embarrassing situation.
One in every ten people suffer from excessive burping and bad breath which is bad manners and must have tried several solutions which have proved to be ineffective.
Today, we will discuss how to get rid of burping with some natural home remedies. Also learn about few of the important facts on burping, click here.
Burping is caused when the food passage is filled with air bubbles (that are formed while talking, laughing, sitting in odd positions, etc.).
Meanwhile, before we discuss the cure, it is necessary to learn about the causes. Also there are certain foods that cause gas and ultimately burping.
Carbonated drinks, dairy products, onion, spices and eggs are a few of the major ones. These foods need to be avoided in order to get rid of burping.
Generally, eating slowly, chewing food properly (at least 10 times) and conversing when no food is in the mouth will prevent excessive burping.
Home Remedies For Excessive Burping:
Mint acts as a natural antacid and mouth freshener. Add a few mint leaves to a glass of hot water. Let it steep for about 10 minutes. Drinking this glass of mint tea 2-3 times a day helps to stop stomach belching and cures burping.
The pungent herb prevents excessive gas formation in the stomach. It can be taken by adding it to butter milk or lemon juice. This helps in curing excessive burping.
When there is an imbalance in the digestive system this can lead to excess gas formation and burping. Yogurt is one of the best natural probiotics that helps in bringing about a balance in the gut bacteria and prevents excess burping.
Take a few pieces of ginger, add them to a glass of hot water. Allow it to steep for about 7 minutes, strain it and then drink it 2-3 times a day.
You could also add a teaspoon of honey if you do not like the taste of ginger. This helps in relaxing the gastrointestinal muscles which in turn prevents excess burping and gas formation.
A teaspoon of fenugreek on an empty stomach is the best natural cure for burping. The bitter herb keeps your mouth fresh and healthy.
Fennel helps in providing a soothing effect to the digestive tract and gets rid of excessive burping.
Take a few fennel seeds, crush them and then add them to a cup of hot water. Steep it for about 5-7 minutes and then drink this fennel tea at least twice a day. It helps.
Take a teaspoon of chamomile dried powder in a cup of hot water. Allow it to steep for about 5-7 minutes. Strain it and then drink 2-3 cups of this chamomile tea every day. It helps to release abdominal gas and prevents burping.
Cardamom is one of the best known spices that helps in digestion and prevents stomach bloating. Take 3-4 cardamom pods, crush them and then add them to a cup of hot water. Allow it to steep for about 5-7 minutes. Strain it and then drink after your meal.
Basil is known for its antispasmodic and carminative properties. Take a few basil leaves, wash them properly and then chew them every morning on an empty stomach. This helps to prevent gas formation and excess burping.