- 5 min ago Malaika Arora Is A Sight To Behold In A Thick Blue Winged Eyeliner Look
- 2 hrs ago Anushka Sharma Stuns Us With Her Androgynous Outfit And Impressive Ear Jewellery
- 2 hrs ago 8 Reasons Why Your Sister Can Be Your Best Friend
- 2 hrs ago Chafing: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Treatment & Prevention
- News SSC CGL 2019 applications: Check estimated salary, eligibility criteria
- Movies Yash Recounts His Trip To America; Scary Experiences Made Him Return To India!
- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week: Google Pixel 4 XL, OnePlus 7T Pro, Redmi Note 8 Pro And More
- Finance Reliance Jio Marginally Cuts Prices Of Some Tariff Packs And Adjusts IUC
- Sports MS Dhoni spotted driving Nissan Jonga on Ranchi roads, shows his love for Indian Army
- Automobiles Honda CBR 650R Sold Out In India: Bookings For The Motorcycle Put On Hold Temporarily
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Death is and inevitable fact that we always try to avoid. One or the other day all living beings have to die. There is a particular reason for death, some die due to illness and some due to accidents and others due to many other reasons. Some live their life full and other die early. Here we can say it is all fate.
The only thing that you can do is to take precaution to avoid the reason of death or to prevent any disability due to accidents or any illness. Eat healthy foods, visit a doctor for check ups, do exercise, avoid smoking and drinking and do all these things to live a quality life.
Here we can say that living a quality life is more important than living longer but with an unhealthy life. There are many advances in medical sciences that enable you to live a long life if you have any serious diseases.
There are some weird and unknown facts about life and death that you must know for your awareness.
Have a look at some of the weird and interesting facts about life and death.
One women dies every hour in India because of dowry related crimes. This is a strange and sad facts about death.
Almost 440,00 people die of preventable medical errors every year world wide.
Sense Of Hearing
When a person dies, hearing is the last sense to go. This means that a person can hear sounds for sometime after he dies.
The lack of physical activity is one of the leading causes of preventable deaths worldwide.
According to world health organization, one out of eight deaths are due to air pollution in the world. Air pollutants find easy way into the body through lungs and reach blood easily through the lungs.
Rent A Mourner
There is a company in UK known as 'rent a mourner' that provides fake friends and relatives for the funeral. They supply trained and expert people to go for the funerals and are paid for that later. This is one of the interesting facts about death.
Doctor's Hand Writing
It has been estimated that about 7000 people alone in United States die due to faulty hand writing of doctors, incorrect dosage and illegal writing on prescriptions. The figure may be more in India.
Mount Everest has almost 200 dead bodies of climbers on it. These bodies have now become landmarks to reach to its peak.
These machines can kill more people than killed by a shark. People get crushed to death when they try to tilt vending machines that are out of service.
There is species of jelly fish known as turritopsis that never dies. When it gets injured or nearly reaches to death, it has the ability to age backward. It changes all the body cells to younger cells and avoid ageing and dying.
Erections After Death
Men can get erections even after their death. This occurs due to intake of calcium by the membranes of penis. Calcium causes contractions and thus a sort of erections occur. This is one of the bizarre facts about death
After just three days of death, your digestive enzymes that used to digest your food begins to eat you up. This is one of the weird facts about death.
About 100 billion people have died since the beginning of human history and burying the dead body dates back to 350,000 years.
Death In One Day
About 153,000 people may die on your birthday. Left handers die three years earlier than right handed people. Every 40 seconds someone commits suicide world wide. Every 90 seconds, one woman dies during pregnancy or childbirth.