- News Dubai, UK flyers contributed max Covid-19 importations in India: IIT Study
- Movies Aditya Chopra Unveils A Special Logo That Commemorates 50 Years Of Yash Raj Films!
- Sports IPL 2020: It's a good balance that the team has at the moment: Delhi Capitals' Anrich Nortje
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Automobiles 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Multivitamins can be consumed as tablets, capsules, syrups or injections. However, there have been many researches where it has been proved that eating right and consuming a multivitamin tablet is actually good for the body. This does not mean that you skip your regular meals and pop in a multivitamin and expect your body to nourish itself. Eating a well-balanced diet and taking one multivitamin tablet benefits the body by filling in gaps in your daily intake of vitamins and minerals.
One particular diet, the Mediterranean diet, is based on the above theory of having a proper meal and having one multivitamin tablet. Following this diet has been beneficial to many people. Though it might not have had any particular effects on other people, it certainly would not have caused any side effects, as there is not scope for an overdose of the supplement tablets taken here.
Some parents wonder if multivitamins tablets for children are safe, specially if the child is a very picky eater. But, studies have shown that there is actually no proper reason to why or why not children should consume multivitamins. If you feel that is child is very weak and is a very fussy eater, then you can approach his pediatrician for help.
If your body does not need any extra dietary supplements and your are consuming it without a prescription, there may be many side effects or your body. So, be prudent in your decision. A multivitamin may work with your grandparent or you sister who is expecting a baby, but it may not show any change in you. This is because your body is able to draw sufficient nutrition from what you are eating. Sometimes severe deficiencies require medical attention and not multivitamin tablets.
Consuming dietary supplement tablets to help restore nutrients certainly works with people who have poor nutritional status. However, if you are healthy person and have regular eating habits, consult your doctor before you start your multivitamin tablets.
So, if you are in the habit of consuming over-the-counter medicines to supplement your diet, then beware, your body might not actually want this extra dosage of vitamins!