TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Everyday stress has a direct effect on our health. Feeling stressed for short periods of time can be normally considered to be fine and our body can also cope up with that amount of normal stress.
Several years back when our ancestors fed on hunted animals, they felt stressed for that short period of time when they hunted and soon after completion of their work, their stress levels returned back to normalcy. But in today's working conditions, the world has become highly stressed.
The kinds of stress people deal with in their daily work and family life can cause irreparable damage to their stress level normalcy. Due to this chronic tendency of high-stress, a few people encounter diseases like high blood pressure, sleep disorders, hypertension, anxiety, depression, and even cancer.
It has been found out that fish oil supplements check the growth of stress disorders after a happening of a certain traumatic event in the life of a certain person. The omega-3 present in the fish oil supplements helps in controlling the damage to a person's brain due to a traumatic event.
1. What Are Fish Supplements?
Fish oil is a prominent origin of the two essential omega-3 fatty acids known as EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). It is most prevalent in the fatty tissues of cold water, oily fish. It is also available in a supplement form for those who eat little or no fish. Omega-3 intake comprises essential fatty acids obtained from the fish supplement diet.
Routine consumption of fatty fish or supplemental fish oil and the omega-3 fatty acids thus helps to protect chronic stress in a person. EPA helps in keeping heart conditions of a human being good, whereas DHA is an ingredient in the human brain, which plays a significant role in normalizing the brain functions.
2. Advantages Of Fish Supplements
The below-mentioned symptoms are cured by the consumption of proper dosage of fish supplements and they are as follows:
• Fish supplement intake helps in proper heart functioning.
• It helps in reducing weights of overweight and obese people.
• It efficiently improves immunity.
• It is helpful in the treatment of Acquired Immunity Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS).
• It reduces inflammation in bodies.
• It is helpful in the treatment of Arthritis.
• It is helpful for Eye Care.
• It is helpful in Skin Care.
• It cures Acne, a type of disease which spreads to the hair as well.
• It helps in Cancer Treatment.
• It controls Diabetes.
• It helps in proper and healthy pregnancy.
• It prevents Ulcers.
• It is good for Hair Care.
• It improves Fertility.
• It improves Blood Circulation.
3. Advantages Of Fish Supplements With Respect To Matters Related To The Brain
Depression & Anxiety - A proper intake of fish supplements provides a huge relief from depression and anxiety. The omega-3 fatty acids present in the fish oil supplements help to overcome the mental disorders which can even be a kind of suicidal tendency. It has been observed that the country where more of fish is eaten has a statistics showing lesser cases of depression among the population. The countries which consume more seafood are very good at their temperament and are mentally very strong.
Alzheimer's Disease - The fatty acids present in the Omega-3 helps in fighting against the Alzheimer disease. Thus, the fish oil in some way acts as a stimulant for retrieval of memory for even an Alzheimer's patient.
Treats In Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - Fatty acids present in the fish supplements help in the treatment of dyslexia, hyperactivity, dyspraxia, inefficiency in completing daily chores, emotional distress, short-term memory, inattentiveness, restlessness, weakness in the brain, low concentration, low intelligent quotient, hastiness in nature, interrupting others during conversation, etc.
Thus, all these facets discussed above are treated by the fish oil supplements. From past many decades, fish oil capsules have been suggested by medical practitioners as well as marketed properly all over the world so as to empower healthy conditioning in the brain and prevent all the neural disorders, thereby preventing mental disequilibrium in the adult or child.
This form of supplement capsules proved to be effective in treating chronic stress symptoms.
A continuous process of stress within the body hampers the brain's nervous system and a person gets distraught and distressed because of this chronic stress symptoms. People suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder have long claimed that fish oil curbed symptoms including depression, aggression, and anxiety.