Eating fruits is healthy but when is the right time to eat fruits? Is time so important? Well, have you ever wondered why you feel bloated after eating certain fruits which are supposed to be healthy?
Well, that means that you have eaten a healthy fruit but on wrong time. When you burp or suffer diarrhea or any other reaction after eating a very healthy fruit, then you must have eaten the right fruit, but in the wrong time.
Also Read: What Is The Right Time To Eat Fruits?
Okay, what is the right time to eat fruits? Well, here are some facts that might help you understand about the fruit eating.
Fruits On Empty Stomach
Certain studies claim that eating fruits on empty stomach is the right thing to do. When your stomach isn't empty, some fruits may cause bloating and gas problem too.
Some alternative therapists even say that those who eat fruits on empty stomach can have clear skin, healthy hair, energy levels, healthy weight and the healthy mindset too.
Eating Vs. Juicing
What is the best way to consume a fruit? Well, many therapists insist on eating the whole fruit instead of juicing it. Juicers may heat up the juice and the added sugar may reduce the benefits of a fruit.
Sipping Vs. Drinking
If you wish to consume a fruit only through a juice, then remember this. Take a sip and allow it to combine with your saliva and then swallow. Repeat the process for each sip.
Do 3 day fruit detox programs work? Well, they do work if you keep it simple and stick to fruits and consume enough number of calories from the right combinations of fruits.
Also Read: 11 Immune-Boosting Fruits
Absorption Of Nutrients
How to ensure that your body absorbs all the nutrients from fruits? After waking up in the morning, drink a glass of water. After 10-15 minutes, eat healthy fruits. Your body will absorb the nutrients well. Never take fruits after a heavy meal. Digestive issues may arise.
What to do if you wish to eat fruits after a meal? Well, wait for 45 minutes and eat the fruit. Actually, it is better to eat fruits either 2 hours before or two hours after a meal.
- Bits Of These Fruit and Veggies Are Actually Good For You!
- How Much Fruits Should Diabetics Eat Daily:Best Fruits For Diabetics
- Fresh Or Dried Fruit – Which Is Better?
- 10 Foods To Keep Your Body Cool In Summer
- Kiwi Watermelon Juice For Detox And Weight Loss
- What Is The Difference Between Orange And Tangerine
- Kinnow Fruit Vs Orange: Which Is More Beneficial For You?
- Can You Lose Weight By Eating Salads And Fruits
- Should You Eat Fruits At Night
- Skin-soothing Ingredients You Should Be Using This Summer
- 10 Best Fruits That Burn Belly Fat
- 10 Homemade Electrolyte Drinks You Should Try Right Now