- 15 min ago Vidya Balan Impresses Us With Her Sari And Her Jewellery Set Is A Gift From Her Sister
- 1 hr ago Chata, The Cute Munchkin Kitten With The Cutest Sleeping Poses!
- 2 hrs ago On Regina Cassandra's Birthday, Take A Look At Her Impeccable Fashion Sense
- 2 hrs ago Viral: This Adorable Penguin Migrates 8,000 KM Every Year To Meet The Man Who Saved It
- Technology Reliance Digital 'The Big December Sale' Discounts: Right Time To Buy Mobiles, Smart TVs And More
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana: 2019 Has Been My Biggest Year
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Finance Nirmala Sitharaman Debuts In Forbes 2019 World's 100 Most Powerful Women List
- News IMA Ponzi scam: ED attaches Rs 10 crore assets in 'Islamic banking or halal investment'
- Sports Rumour Has It: Guardiola has break clause in Manchester City contract
- Automobiles Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Eating healthy doesn't take a lot of effort. It is all a part of some conscious and mindful effort that you need to make for this purpose.
Eating a heart healthy breakfast is important and settling down for a sugar rush will only make us hungrier in an hour.
Preparing a healthy breakfast requires very little effort from your side and practice makes it much easier than ever.
Further, skipping breakfast will only set you up to eat more during the later part of the day. Having a healthy breakfast can give you energy, satisfy your appetite and also help you make a healthier choice.
So, if you have been looking for healthy breakfast options, you needn't go elsewhere. Here, we have listed some of the best healthy foods for breakfast. Read further to know more about the healthy breakfast foods to eat.
1. Avocado Fried Eggs:
This lip-smacking breakfast is rich in protein and vegetable fats. To this dish, you can also add tomatoes, salt and pepper to pump up its nutrition content.
2. Fruit And Toast Almond Butter And Salami:
This is known to be one of the most nutritious combos that you can go for. It is tasty, satisfying and completes your morning ritual of a healthy breakfast. This is one of the best healthy foods for breakfast.
3. Fruit, Veggies And Toast:
Toast with almond butter, mashed avocado and sunflower or sesame seeds is what you can prefer. You can also add a green smoothie to this. Fruits and vegetables are a must have for this combo breakfast.
4. Scrambled Eggs And Arugula:
Scrambled eggs with greens are known to be an excellent source of proteins and vitamins that turn out to be an incredible morning booster for your health and energy.
5. Avocado Smoothie:
Avocado smoothie is a universal recipe for a healthy breakfast. To this smoothie, you can also add Greek yogurt, milk, banana and vanilla. You can also add the final touch with a small handful of spinach.
6. Oatmeal With Banana Puree:
Oatmeal cooked with milk can make you feel satiated for many hours. Banana puree can make this dish tastier for you.
7. Vegetable With Omelet:
You'll always have a good supply of a good amount of veggies in your fridge. Grab them and add it to your omelet mix. There is nothing more healthier than this. This is one of the best healthy breakfast foods to eat.