Eating healthy doesn't take a lot of effort. It is all a part of some conscious and mindful effort that you need to make for this purpose.
Eating a heart healthy breakfast is important and settling down for a sugar rush will only make us hungrier in an hour.
Preparing a healthy breakfast requires very little effort from your side and practice makes it much easier than ever.
Further, skipping breakfast will only set you up to eat more during the later part of the day. Having a healthy breakfast can give you energy, satisfy your appetite and also help you make a healthier choice.
So, if you have been looking for healthy breakfast options, you needn't go elsewhere. Here, we have listed some of the best healthy foods for breakfast. Read further to know more about the healthy breakfast foods to eat.
1. Avocado Fried Eggs:
This lip-smacking breakfast is rich in protein and vegetable fats. To this dish, you can also add tomatoes, salt and pepper to pump up its nutrition content.
2. Fruit And Toast Almond Butter And Salami:
This is known to be one of the most nutritious combos that you can go for. It is tasty, satisfying and completes your morning ritual of a healthy breakfast. This is one of the best healthy foods for breakfast.
3. Fruit, Veggies And Toast:
Toast with almond butter, mashed avocado and sunflower or sesame seeds is what you can prefer. You can also add a green smoothie to this. Fruits and vegetables are a must have for this combo breakfast.
4. Scrambled Eggs And Arugula:
Scrambled eggs with greens are known to be an excellent source of proteins and vitamins that turn out to be an incredible morning booster for your health and energy.
5. Avocado Smoothie:
Avocado smoothie is a universal recipe for a healthy breakfast. To this smoothie, you can also add Greek yogurt, milk, banana and vanilla. You can also add the final touch with a small handful of spinach.
6. Oatmeal With Banana Puree:
Oatmeal cooked with milk can make you feel satiated for many hours. Banana puree can make this dish tastier for you.
7. Vegetable With Omelet:
You'll always have a good supply of a good amount of veggies in your fridge. Grab them and add it to your omelet mix. There is nothing more healthier than this. This is one of the best healthy breakfast foods to eat.
- Akki Rotti Recipe: Karnataka Style Akki Rotti Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe | How To Prepare Spinach Cottage Cheese Curry
- Jowar Tomato Chilla Recipe: How To Prepare Millet Flour Tomato Chilla At Home
- Soya Vegetable Mix Recipe
- Ragi Rotti Recipe
- 12 Healthy Facts About Sweet Potatoes You Should Know
- 10 Tips For Healthy Eating Habits To Get You Started
- 15 Foods We Think Are Healthy But Aren't
- 11 Reasons Why Stomach Sweat Bands Don't Really Work
- Yum Yai Seafood Salad Recipe: How To Prepare Thai Seafood Salad
- Steamed Sea Bass With Black Bean Sauce Recipe
- Stir Fry Noodle Salad Recipe
- Poha Recipe: How To Prepare Avalakki At Home