- 4 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 5 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 5 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- 6 hrs ago Peppermint Tea: Health Benefits And How To Make
- Movies Actress Nikhila Vimal's Father MR Pavithran Passes Away
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- News Amarinder Singh to meet Shah ahead of crucial talks between Centre and farmers on Thursday
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
Are you aware of bay leaf tea benefits? There are so many varieties of tea. Why bay leaf tea? Well, bay leaves contain vitamin C and vitamin A. They also offer folic acid.
And what about minerals? Bay leaves contain copper, selenium, iron, zinc, manganese, magnesium, potassium and calcium.
Are these the only reasons to try bay leaf tea? No, there are so many other health benefits. But, how to make bay leaf tea?
Pour 3 glasses of water in a vessel and add 10 bay leaves. Boil the water until water evaporates and only one glass of water remains. Strain and drink it before noon meal and nigh meal. Your blood sugar levels can remain under control.
Now, just take a look at the bay leaf tea benefits.
Bay Leaf Is Good For Diabetics
Bay leaf tea can control blood sugar levels and cholesterol. The antioxidants in it can also help your body in the process of producing insulin.
Bay leaves tea could prevent stroke and also boost the performance of your heart. They contain fitonutrient, caffeic acid, salicyclate and rutin.
Pain due to sprain, strain or arthritis can be relieved if you massage the affected area with oil extracted from bay leaves. It contains anti-inflammatory agents. Also, drink bay leaf tea.
Drinking bay leaf tea and inhaling the strong vapours can help in curing cough and respiratory issues. It can cure cold and even flu.
This is one of the benefits drinking bay leaf tea. If you are suffering from kidney stones then try bay leaf tea. Consult your doctor before trying.
Drinking bay leaf tea twice a day can reduce the uric acid levels and the issues related to uric acid.
Bay leaf tea can also soothe digestive system and relieve you from constipation. Drink one glass twice a day.
Bay leaf tea can also reduce your blood pressure and improve blood circulation. In fact, your cholesterol levels will also decrease.