Are you aware of bay leaf tea benefits? There are so many varieties of tea. Why bay leaf tea? Well, bay leaves contain vitamin C and vitamin A. They also offer folic acid.
And what about minerals? Bay leaves contain copper, selenium, iron, zinc, manganese, magnesium, potassium and calcium.
Also Read: Why Indians Use Bay Leaf In Biriyani?
Are these the only reasons to try bay leaf tea? No, there are so many other health benefits. But, how to make bay leaf tea?
Pour 3 glasses of water in a vessel and add 10 bay leaves. Boil the water until water evaporates and only one glass of water remains. Strain and drink it before noon meal and nigh meal. Your blood sugar levels can remain under control.
Now, just take a look at the bay leaf tea benefits.
Bay Leaf Is Good For Diabetics
Bay leaf tea can control blood sugar levels and cholesterol. The antioxidants in it can also help your body in the process of producing insulin.
Bay leaves tea could prevent stroke and also boost the performance of your heart. They contain fitonutrient, caffeic acid, salicyclate and rutin.
Also Read:7 Health Benefits Of Bay Leaf
Pain due to sprain, strain or arthritis can be relieved if you massage the affected area with oil extracted from bay leaves. It contains anti-inflammatory agents. Also, drink bay leaf tea.
Drinking bay leaf tea and inhaling the strong vapours can help in curing cough and respiratory issues. It can cure cold and even flu.
This is one of the benefits drinking bay leaf tea. If you are suffering from kidney stones then try bay leaf tea. Consult your doctor before trying.
Drinking bay leaf tea twice a day can reduce the uric acid levels and the issues related to uric acid.
Also Read:Beauty Benefits Of Bay Leaf
Bay leaf tea can also soothe digestive system and relieve you from constipation. Drink one glass twice a day.
Bay leaf tea can also reduce your blood pressure and improve blood circulation. In fact, your cholesterol levels will also decrease.
- 10 Things That Happen When You Drink Tea On An Empty Stomach
- 11 Impressive Health Benefits Of Black Tea You Haven't Heard Of
- International Tea Day: Fun Facts About Tea
- Try These Immune-boosting Foods For Cold & Flu This Winter!
- Scientists Develop Tea Wine That Helps Prevent These Diseases
- Here Are The Reasons Why You Should Drink Lemon Tea Every Day
- This Is The Reason Why You Must Drink Ginger Tea Everyday & Here Is The Right Way To Prepare
- Is Butter Tea Healthy? Here Are The Benefits Of Butter Tea
- Here's Why You Should Drink Green Tea
- Simple Ways To Flatten Bloated Belly
- Side Effects Of Turmeric-Ginger Tea You Need To Know
- Can You Drink Green Tea On Empty Stomach?
- What Happens To Your Organs During Pregnancy