- 18 min ago Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2020: Lesser Known Facts About The Politician, Freedom Fighter & Activist
- 48 min ago Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- 2 hrs ago Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- 3 hrs ago 4 Times Anand Ahuja And Sonam Kapoor Proved They Are The Ultimate Fashion King & Queen In B-Town
- Movies Pakistani Actress Uzma Khan Files Complaint After Being Assaulted By Realtor's Daughters And Gunmen
- News Grade A intel, seamless coordination: How Forces thwarted JeM’s attempt of another Pulwama strike
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Pro Max To Go On Sale Next Week
- Sports Brian Lara's son's batting grip reminds Sachin Tendulkar of his childhood days
- Finance Brokers Cannot Use PoA As Margin Equivalent From 1 June
- Automobiles Kia Seltos To Recieve Feature Upgrades Soon: Expected Slight Hike In Pricing
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Proteins keep you filled and make you eat less. A simple study found out that eating two eggs as breakfast would make you consume almost 400 calories less during the day.
Also Read: This Mixture Cures Acid Reflux
Generally, the reason why most diets never help you much in losing weight is because they need you to eat less or stick to a particular eating routine that is tough to implement.
Also Read: Drink This Before Making Love
But the best thing about eggs is that, they make you effortlessly eat less as protein diets keep you full for a long time. What happens if you eat 2 eggs as breakfast (and eat your regular food for lunch and dinner) for a whole month? You might lose a couple of kilos without making any other dietary changes or workout changes.
Also Read: Drink This To Burn Belly Fat In 5 Days
The logic is simple. Research says that eggs in breakfast make you consume 400 calories lesser during that day. If you eat 400 calories less a day, you might lose a pound every week.
Also Read: A Simple Mixture That Kills Cholesterol
Of course, there are so many other factors that may play a role here. Your age, metabolism, genetics and activity levels may also decide how much you lose or gain in a span of a month. But still, try a protein-rich breakfast as it is always healthier than other options.
Idli sambar is also a healthy breakfast. Sambar contains lentils which provide you with proteins, vitamins and minerals. Idli gives you carbs.
Upma is another good option provided you add enough nuts and peas to make it protein rich. Yes, upma contains fibre, vitamins and minerals too.
Add lots of nuts and eat poha in the morning. Limit your intake to only one serving.
Love oats? Then add low-fat milk to a cup of oats. Don't add sugar. Add some dry fruits or nuts and enjoy it.
Add lots of vegetables and prepare an omelette. This is the best way of consuming protein along with vitamins and minerals in one go!
Milk contains proteins, minerals and vitamins. Try banana milkshake which energises your mornings.
Fruit salad with yoghurt can also be a good idea. You can get lots of vitamins, anti-oxidants and a bit of protein too.