- 6 min ago Daily Horoscope: 08 March 2021
- 33 min ago International Women's Day 2021: Quotes From Women Leaders And Entrepreneurs That Will Inspire You
- 33 min ago Unmoda Launches Sustainable Period Underwear On Women's Day
- 15 hrs ago Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- News Second part of Parliament's Budget session begins
- Finance Sensex Trades Higher, Asian Cues Mixed
- Sports IPL 2021: England players will be available for full IPL 14: Coach Chris Silverwood
- Education JKBOSE 12th Result 2020 Kashmir Division Declared At jkbose.ac.in
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For March 8, 2021: Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Movies International Women's Day 2021: 4 Bollywood Actresses Who Made Us Say 'Aisi Dhaakad Hai'
- Automobiles Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
A lean healthy breakfast is the basic requirement for good health. If you intent to lose weight, then you have to start your day with a filling breakfast. But while the food fills your tummy, you have to ensure that your breakfast is both lean and healthy. Unless the food is lean, it will make you put in weight. Besides just because it is a lean healthy breakfast, it does not have to be bland. you have many delicious breakfast ideas that can help you get lean.
That is why you need to look out for breakfast ideas that are sumptuous but low in calories. A lean healthy breakfast is typically fibre rich and low on refined carbohydrates. You can make a filling breakfast by mixing up different food groups. Breakfast ideas that are complete in terms of nutrition often contain fruits, vegetables, cereals and proteins.
So if you are on a lean diet you will find the following breakfast ideas very handy. All these dished mentioned here classify as lean healthy breakfast.
Eggs And Cold Cuts
Eggs are often the leanest form of proteins. If you are building muscles, then you can pair it with different lean portions of meat like cold cuts, some herbs like asparagus and citrus fruits.
Potato Pancakes With Veggies
Boil vegetables like carrots, beetroot, beans and peas together,. Toss these veggies in olive oil and herb sauce. Then team them up with roasted potato pancakes. This would be an energy rich lean health breakfast.
Whole Grain Cereal And Crackers
If you are too lazy to cook in the morning, then this is the ideal breakfast idea for you. Have some low calorie cereal with milk and crackers. You can wash it down with a citrus but light juice.
Buckwheat is one of the most fibre rich cereals. So instead of making halwa with suji and other high calorie cereals, make buckwheat halwa. Garnish it with fruits like strawberries and cherries.
Whole Wheat Bread With Feta Cheese
Take 3 pieces of whole wheat bread. Place two pieces of apple on each. Then dress the dish with some low calorie feta cheese. You have the perfect lean baguette brochettes
Salami Rolls With Fruits
Salami is one of leanest portions of meat and the bets part is that you don't need oil out butter to cook it. Take slices of smoked salami, stuff it with pieces of fruit and roll it up.
Poached Eggs On Patties
Poach two eggs and place them on whole wheat patties. You can garnish the dish with herbs like parsley and thyme. Have with a glass of low fat milk.
Vegetable Soup With Break Sticks
Take all the fresh vegetables of the season and boil them tomato and herbs like rosemary, parsley and mint. Allow the soup to thicken a little. Have this nutrient rich soup with crisp break sticks.
Oats are fibre rich foods that are ideal for breakfast. Make oats pongal with Indian spices and serve it with curd.
As we have already said, salami is very lean meat. Stuff some salami, lettuce and onions into multi-grain bread. This is a quick and healthy breakfast idea.