- 2 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 6 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- Movies Vishnu Vishal And Jwala Gutta To Tie The Knot On April 22, Couple To Have A Registered Wedding
- Sports IPL 2021: Rohit Sharma on maintenance work needed for lower body, hamstring
- News Thirteen sates have not reported any COVID-19 deaths in last 24 hours
- Technology Mavenir Brings AI-On-5G Hyperconverged Edge Solution; How Will It Benefit Enterprises?
- Finance High Dividend Yield Stocks May Not Be The Right Choice: Here's Why
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 With Dual-Channel ABS To Be Launched Soon; Prices Set To Increase Again
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
If your joint pain is due to arthritis or chronic inflammation, it is better to visit a doctor and get it treated.
But when the joint pains are due to minor lifestyle issues, you can surely try some simple remedies first before popping in a pill.
Also Read: Avoid These Foods If You Have Joint Pain
You will be able to gain some quick relief if you try any of these following home remedies for joint pain.
Cut a lemon into several pieces. Place all of them in a piece of cloth and tie it. Take lukewarm sesame oil in a small bowl and dip the cloth that contains lemon pieces in it and put it on the your knee where you have joint pain. Leave it there for 5 minutes.
Boil a cup of water and add a small piece of ginger (crushed) and a pinch of turmeric in it. Boil again for 10 minutes. Add a drop of honey and drink it. Do this twice a day.
Also Read: How To Heal Knee Pain Without Medicines
Take a spoon of eucalyptus oil, a drop of mint oil and a pinch of camphor powder and mix them well. Gently massage your knee for two minutes and wash after 3 minutes.
For 7 days, keep drinking carrot juice in the morning after waking up.
Massage the affected area with olive oil for a week. Do it once in the morning and once in the evening.
Also Read: How To Put An End To Joint Pain
Mix a tablespoon of Epsom salt in a basin of warm water. Soak the affected area for 15 minutes in it.
Massage the affected area with Castor oil. Do it twice a day for 7 days.
Also Read: What Causes Knee Pain?