- Sports Pogba 'appalled, angry and shocked' over reports he has quit France duty
- Movies Parzaan Dastur, Silent Kid From Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Is All Set To Get Married!
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens
- News ‘Hurt patriotic sentiments’: 3 PDP leaders quit Mehbooba Mufti's party over flag remark
- Automobiles New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- Technology Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
If your joint pain is due to arthritis or chronic inflammation, it is better to visit a doctor and get it treated.
But when the joint pains are due to minor lifestyle issues, you can surely try some simple remedies first before popping in a pill.
Also Read: Avoid These Foods If You Have Joint Pain
You will be able to gain some quick relief if you try any of these following home remedies for joint pain.
Cut a lemon into several pieces. Place all of them in a piece of cloth and tie it. Take lukewarm sesame oil in a small bowl and dip the cloth that contains lemon pieces in it and put it on the your knee where you have joint pain. Leave it there for 5 minutes.
Boil a cup of water and add a small piece of ginger (crushed) and a pinch of turmeric in it. Boil again for 10 minutes. Add a drop of honey and drink it. Do this twice a day.
Also Read: How To Heal Knee Pain Without Medicines
Take a spoon of eucalyptus oil, a drop of mint oil and a pinch of camphor powder and mix them well. Gently massage your knee for two minutes and wash after 3 minutes.
For 7 days, keep drinking carrot juice in the morning after waking up.
Massage the affected area with olive oil for a week. Do it once in the morning and once in the evening.
Also Read: How To Put An End To Joint Pain
Mix a tablespoon of Epsom salt in a basin of warm water. Soak the affected area for 15 minutes in it.
Massage the affected area with Castor oil. Do it twice a day for 7 days.
Also Read: What Causes Knee Pain?