- 7 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 7 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 8 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- 9 hrs ago Peppermint Tea: Health Benefits And How To Make
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
If your joint pain is due to arthritis or chronic inflammation, it is better to visit a doctor and get it treated.
But when the joint pains are due to minor lifestyle issues, you can surely try some simple remedies first before popping in a pill.
Also Read: Avoid These Foods If You Have Joint Pain
You will be able to gain some quick relief if you try any of these following home remedies for joint pain.
Cut a lemon into several pieces. Place all of them in a piece of cloth and tie it. Take lukewarm sesame oil in a small bowl and dip the cloth that contains lemon pieces in it and put it on the your knee where you have joint pain. Leave it there for 5 minutes.
Boil a cup of water and add a small piece of ginger (crushed) and a pinch of turmeric in it. Boil again for 10 minutes. Add a drop of honey and drink it. Do this twice a day.
Also Read: How To Heal Knee Pain Without Medicines
Take a spoon of eucalyptus oil, a drop of mint oil and a pinch of camphor powder and mix them well. Gently massage your knee for two minutes and wash after 3 minutes.
For 7 days, keep drinking carrot juice in the morning after waking up.
Massage the affected area with olive oil for a week. Do it once in the morning and once in the evening.
Also Read: How To Put An End To Joint Pain
Mix a tablespoon of Epsom salt in a basin of warm water. Soak the affected area for 15 minutes in it.
Massage the affected area with Castor oil. Do it twice a day for 7 days.
Also Read: What Causes Knee Pain?